Regular Online delivery

Teebs

I did with Pet Circle for several years and my only hiccups were the delivery people and the strange places they would leave it.The only reason I stopped was because I changed brands when Jonah arrived and the price on it fluctuates a lot so I tend to shop around. I have a kibble bin so I know when it gets down to a certain level it is time to start shopping.

• Like 1

I've been using Pet Circle for about 11 years now. I get all my dog, cat and chicken supplies from there with the exception of cat litter, only because I like a particular brand that they don't sell. They're great. We've had the occasional hiccup but it's always resolved very quickly and easily. You can just order as you need, or set up automatic deliveries of items at whatever frequency you want, and they'll remind you a week beforehand to give you the opportunity to change it if needed. 

Edited to add: Budget Pet Products is who I get my cat litter from. I prefer Pet Circle overall but to be honest it's been a very long time since I've checked to see whether I can get the same items I like from BPP and how their price compares. 

Edited by minxy
  • Like 1

I buy most of my stuff from VetSupply.com.au or vetnpetdirect.com.au or vetshopaustralia.com.au their cost may be a little dearer but they often have free postage and are Australian owned (so is Pet Circle but they don't deliver free to my area even though it's right next to Redland Bay,  they use a courier, not Australia Post)

I love Budget Pet Products. They are always super fast and well priced.

Budget was sold out of Malcolm’s prescription food last night so I bought from Pet Circle, but my experience is that they are slow at the best of times.

FYI Pet Circle have reduced their range and have all their customer service people working from home so no calls available.

Oh, I don’t have a regular delivery I just order as needed. Another alternative that Budget has is a pet clix thing where you press a button on a doodad they give you and it automatically orders.

Edited by Papillon Kisses

I use hello fresh :) it’s kind of food delivery? a friend gave me a discount code a few months ago and it was so convenient I never cancelled. 

it’s a recipe food delivery. So I pick my recipes for the upcoming week from a selection.  And how many serves.I get the groceries to make them delivered on a nominated day. Then I cook it myself. 

cons:

more plastic packaging  than I’d like

theyre a bit stingy on the herbs. So now I have a herb garden to supplement :laugh:

overall, pretty pleased. I have discount codes if anyone wants to test it out. 

oh I still need to buy things like milk, butter, eggs, oil, vinegar. 

Edited by Two Best Dogs!

Ahaha yeah dog food!! 

Thanks. I'll spend my social distancing looking into it at swimming today!.

And two best dogs. I got hello fresh in Wednesday, a free box, and if I could afford it for 6 people I would keep doing it!! Yum!!

• Haha 1

Used Budget Pet Products online for years.

Also use Petceutics for all prescription dog medicines.

Both consistently good. 

Used to use Pet Circle but went off them after they expanded the business and moved.