Underdog's Daily Dog (posted with permission)

Cosmolo

Firstly, I hope you and your families are well.  I completely understand that everyone is facing their own sets of challenges at the moment and may not be able to assist us at this time. However, I am asking this great community of dog owners to help as our small business looks for ways to survive and keep staff employed whilst simultaneously trying to ensure our dog population does not suffer terribly through this pandemic. We hold genuine concerns for our canine community regarding the effect of isolation, changes to routine and understandable owner anxiety. 

It is for all of the above reasons that we have created Underdog's Daily Dog- an 8 week subscription offering daily videos to subscribers for the very economical introductory cost of $30. If it is at all possible for you to do so, we are simply asking that you share this option with your dog communities and indeed, we would love you to sign up as well. The information can be found here https://underdogtraining.com.au/underdoga-daily-dog-launching-monday-30th-march/ or alternatively we can be contacted via email [email protected] 

Please also let us know if there is anything we can do for you and your dogs- we too want to help others to ensure we all come out the other side of this intact, and in the best position possible to help dogs in any way we can. 

Tamara
Underdog Training 
  • Like 4