Trying to find a toy poodle 4 to 6 yrs old

Hi, my wife and I are trying to find a companion for our 10year old toy poodle. A year ago he lost his best mate a 13 year old golden retriever. We have been searching for ages. We would like to find a 4 to 6 year old toy poodle if possible. We are located in Qld and would appreciate any help.

Cheers 

Does your little dog’s new companion have to be a Toy Poodle?   I can understand why, of course, as I have shared my life with a few over the years  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:.  

Take a look at Chihuahua Rescue Queensland (they are very active on facebook, with constant updates).  They often have other breeds and at the moment have a couple of Maltese.  And, if they can’t help, they would certainly be able to point you in the right direction.    

Good luck.   

Have a look in the breeder's section of this website.  Contact breeders, phone call is best, and tell them about yourself.  Many have dogs that they don't advertise as they are waiting for their perfect home to come along.  :)  That's how I got my retired breeding girl late last year.

• Like 1