Our new girl.

Since I have been told I can’t have anymore children my husband agreed to going back to four dogs.

I have been missing my little chihuahua Claudia since we lost her to a nasal/brain tumour about 2 1/2 years ago, I finally felt ready to get another one.

So after a very long day yesterday little Maisie finally arrived late last night.

She is so gorgeous and has already settled in well.

At first I was going to look for one that was just like Claudia, actually contacted her breeder, but then thought that might not be the beat idea, so Maisie is a slightly different type and is going to be bigger, Claudia was 1.8kg and Maisie is already 1.4kg.

I can’t wait for her ears to fully stand up, at the moment she looks like Dobby the house elf lol.8D1BD647-275D-471C-8627-ACF7B5CF07C7.thumb.jpeg.6805bc847d91593a815b3129ef0ec9f3.jpeg50BC8260-DF81-4DE0-9586-1A6E507A54B4.thumb.jpeg.76f03135b6e456f94052d9d5a94405dd.jpeg

• Like 11

Welcome , little Maisie.... :love:   
She is just lovely - and looks to have handled her involved transfer  very well ! 
She looks robust and very sweet ...looking forward to lots of photos and tales . How wonderful for you, rascal  :hug: 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rascalmyshadow said:

Oh what sort of doggie?

I looked for breeders and decided to be flexible.

glad I did because she’s fitted in beautifully.

Maybe we could catch up and go walking.

We can definitely organise something :)

He's a whippet. 

• Like 2