Corgis - how much to they really shed

I am ready for a new dog to join our family and doing research.   Corgi's are ticking pretty much all my boxes - I have read they shed a lot .  How much is a lot ☺️- I used to have a beautiful golden retriever - so lots of fur balls an hair everywhere - are we talking the same ?    any other negatives I should know about - hopefully this is in the right section - it has been a while since I have been on this site.

thank you 

All the Corgis I’ve ever met have been delightful and I call them all, regardless of gender, Queen Elizabeth.  

My recently deceased little Bunter was, I believe, a Corgi x Pom.  He was a delightful little fellow who was devoted to me.  He became a little snappy in his later years, but I think that was because of his age (he was 17 when he passed away) and a little bit of senility.  

I didn’t notice any great shedding, in fact the worst for shedding was Jeune, who was a large Chihuahua.  One cuddle and I was several pounds heavier :) .

We board a few & not alot compared to a Goldie but its like an shedding breed brush weekly & buy yourself a budget barrel haird dryer & do dry blow outs each week & all is good .
Spay coats can make them shed more as it often alters the texture