Bowen Therapy

Does anyone have a recommendation for a practitioner in Sydney, please?  Hills/Hornsby area but could travel.  

A discussion popped up on FB which made me wonder if my littlies could be helped.

Experiences good, bad and indifferent welcome.  

TIA

Edited by Loving my Oldies

Cant help with a person but my dogs are treated regularly by Bowen & the best thing ever for them .
Trick is finding a good one & i have been very blessed in that area .
I do now a number of show people use this person in NSW

Call 0423 224 250 Kury Gacki he does Equine & canine work

When Diesel had Bowen a free his back injury, the improvement was phenomenal. 

When Diesel was having a break,  she watched Bundy run around the yard, then stop to cough and eat grass. He had been doing that for months and we just thought he was weird. She immediately said that something was wrong (I don't remember). I agreed to get Bundy treated and she did a couple of things to him and his entire posture and mood changed. Since that day he has never done those behaviours together again.

I've had Bowen a number of times done to me at the same time and had really great results with one lady and not so much with someone else.

Not dogs and can't help with a recommendation (wrong state) .. but I had great results - over a longish term from a really skilled Bowen practitioner (and remedial massage therapist) who was able to fix shoulders that were on the way to being frozen.   I certainly have friends on the mainland whose dogs benefit from regular Bowen sessions.