ANKC Internal Complaint Process

ZDM

Does anyone know how I make a complaint about an ANKC administrative process?  I have searched the ANKC website, rules and regulations and I am unable to find how I make an administrative complaint.  It's not a complaint about an individual, but a complaint about a process.  I have been emailing them since the 1st April, so they are aware there is a problem, but it has got to the point I would like an internal review done of the process.  I have been told to go to the Ombudsman or the ACCC, but I would like to give them the oppurtunity to review their processes and give me a clear response first. 

Edit: I contacted Dogs QLD to seek advice and they referred me back to ANKC.

Edited by ZDM

ANKC don't really deal with day to day issues, they are not set up that way. I'd be going back to Dogs QLD and asking for clarification and an actual contact person and email/phone number if they try and send you back to the ANKC.

• Like 3

Thanks for your response Rebanne, 

The complaint is about an ANKC administrative issue, not Dogs QLD.  So I can understand why Dogs QLD sent me back to them, I was hoping someone at Dogs QLD would know the process but the lady who responded was not able to assist me.   

Then ask DogsQLD for someone who can help .
The CEO of the office will know how this may need to be handled .
It also depends on your actual issue whether it was something voted by the state bodies in which case the State bodies should be able to offer some sort of solution .
Depends if the issue has an effect on everyone or if this is just your own personal crusade .

• Like 1

"or if this is just your own personal crusade ."

Pity you chose the use those words.   

You are assuming something with no reason what ever to form that opinion.

the poster has been very polite.

what you said is not.

another reason to add to the other assumption's and comments made here, this place can be so unwelcome and  sadly why so many dont come back

Edited by asal