What to do? Changes at vet hospital

3 hours ago, Kirislin said:

It’s a pity you can’t get to speak privately to those vets you knew and trusted and find out what’s going on or if there’s any way you can get your dogs treated by them.

how sad that the company doesn’t seem to be living up to it’s name. It’s certainly not best for vets that’s for sure.

The difference between me and probably a large percentage of their clients is that I have had many many dogs over the years and there have been times that I’ve been there every few days for weeks.  Add to that the number of dogs (rescue dogs and my own) who have been taken to SASH, my experience with vets has probably been greater than most pet dog and cat owners.  Most people go to their vet a few times maximum a year.  And, up until these last few months, the service has been dedicated and caring. (Except for a few glitches over the years when medications have been forgotten, mislaid, not ordered, mis-ordered, etc etc  several times in a row - but one of the receptionists was playing silly buggers - god knows why.)  

I actually tried to speak to the vet yesterday, but he was just laughing and saying how everything was good, everyone was okay, they have two new vets, all good etc etc.  :(  :(   I have loved and trusted this guy totally as my vet, but I wasn’t happy with his “nothing to see here” attitude.  

Anyway, he still gave his lovely, caring time and expertise to my little Mezza so I guess I can’t ask much more.  I was lucky to get Mezza back :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:  He is a darling boy.  

• Like 1