Puppy Wees

DanielAdam1

Soooo I have wrote to this forum before I got a great response,Thank you.......

My next small issue/question is    

Shes nearly 4months old 99% house trained but when im in one room and my partner in another(nether paying her 100% attention)She goes onto her bed and wees!!!!!I'm assuming its an anxiety thing but.........plus the bed is not in a crate.

Thanks again you wonderful bunch

21 hours ago, DanielAdam1 said:

Soooo I have wrote to this forum before I got a great response,Thank you.......

My next small issue/question is    

Shes nearly 4months old 99% house trained but when im in one room and my partner in another(nether paying her 100% attention)She goes onto her bed and wees!!!!!I'm assuming its an anxiety thing but.........plus the bed is not in a crate.

Thanks again you wonderful bunch

First lesson at 4 months there never 99% house trained there well versed in owners taking them out ,its very important to teach pup at the same time how to alert you if it has no access outside on its own if it does have access you need to keep on top of the self independent journey off going outside .

Most owners at that age either carry pup outside on a schedule to toilet or make pup follow .
So what is your pups routine ??

• Like 1

Some breeds are easier to toilet train than others.  Lab pups often have a basic grasp when they go to their forever homes.  My litters have tended to seek the far corner of the puppy pen by 8 weeks. This transfers easily to going outside (if they can).  I've heard breeders of other breeds say toilet training is hard.