Lost/Stolen Dog, Mt Isa area

Boronia

I'm going to pop this here as there may be Dolers in the area, it was posted on the Camping with Dogs FB page

yesterday's post:

Firstly thank you to everybody who has shared from my FB page as this page doesn't allow sharing of posts and if the person who printed a flyer out and put it at the NT/QLD border, thank you so much. The love and support from everyone has meant so much to us.
Our Kelpie has been found 20km from camp towards Mt Isa traveling back towards camp along the hwy. She hasn't been injured but is still exhausted today and is resting up.
Masi our 15 year old staffy cross is still missing and we would like to offer a reward of $1,500 with no questions asked for his return. He is an extremely loved family pet.
Please call Riitta on 0428 980 808 or DM me through messenger. Thank you again to everyone
Hello everybody. My parents are camping 60km north of Mt Isa (The mount isa Camooweal road rest area) towards NT border. At approximately 8pm last night their two dogs (kelpie and staffy) were stolen. These people could be headed south towards
Mt Isa or further or north to towards Darwin i the Nortjern Territory. If anybody is traveling i these areas and see dogs matching these two could you please DM me. Thank you to everyone in advance

Today's post:

Last seen north of Mt Isa at Camooweal road rest area towards the NT border.

121116307_10159013345581458_4365601427059786429_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=bBFMM84wYekAX8wK5GW&_nc_ht=scontent.fbne3-1.fna&oh=8a349f28b21530fb0f1f50c82bbd485a&oe=5FA479A2