Is it normal to get a pup delivered

Catarax

I have been looking for a pup for a while now and found a site just wondering if it is for real or just a scam cause they have ask me for money before delivery. The site is called Oceanic German Rottweiler. Can someone please let me know if it is real or not. Thanks

2 hours ago, Catarax said:

I have been looking for a pup for a while now and found a site just wondering if it is for real or just a scam cause they have ask me for money before delivery. The site is called Oceanic German Rottweiler. Can someone please let me know if it is real or not. Thanks

Looks like they are in America, so I suspect they would not even deliver to Australia.

Don’t pay for a pup “sight unseen” unless you are absolutely sure about the people advertising -  too easy to take the money and disappear!

• Like 6

It’s an American site legit or not who knows but if legit pup can’t leave the US till 9 months and will cost $$$$ in transport and quarantine.

Simply contact a breeder in Australia and put your name down then no dramas about a scam as you have done the work to talk to people .

Contact the Rotti club in your state but I’m presuming your interest in that site was based on the prices listed 

Edited by Dogsfevr
  • Like 1

Because I'm a stickybeak and loathe scammers with a passion, I've found a few puppy scam sites that don't look all that legit either but the big red flag is that the photo on their home page is actually a 2016 pic from someone called TKs Rottweilers in Serbia. https://www.facebook.com/tksrottweilers/photos/a.1573338339636530/1587057771597920

https://petscams.com/puppy-scammer-list/oceanicgermanrottweilers-com/

I could do more fishing but it's honestly not worth it. The site will be full of stolen photos and text. Just find a reputable Australian breeder who is more interested in finding the right/appropriate home for their pups rather than the first person to pony up the money. 

• Like 7

Join the Facebook group "Puppy SCAM awareness Aust"

They are a fantastic group and in their introduction they have a massive list of scammers that is being added to everyday.

It also gives a lot of tips of what to look out for.

The old rule that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is always applies.

Otherwise, Just stick to Dogzonline!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1