I’ve been absent

NikkiandKane

Hi everyone,

I have been blissfully enjoying my healthy dogs and haven’t popped in for a while. 
Chase is growing like crazy and Scout is doing great. 
we have another show to go to next Monday, his first where he is old enough to earn points! He just turned six months.

here’s a couple of pics 

6ADAFA80-084A-403D-859C-9EB4317F39FA.jpeg

16E4BFF7-162E-4EBE-9190-1DD375F417F2.jpeg

Edited by NikkiandKane
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, tdierikx said:

There he is! That darling boy!!! Missed you Chase! (and @NikkiandKane)

Good luck on Monday handsome boy! Be good for mummy and the judge... lol!

T.

He amazes me at each show. He isn’t perfect but he has the perfect nature and temperament for shows. Mostly calm but so sweet and loving. I always leave the ring feeling proud as punch!

• Like 5

21 hours ago, NikkiandKane said:

He amazes me at each show. He isn’t perfect but he has the perfect nature and temperament for shows. Mostly calm but so sweet and loving. I always leave the ring feeling proud as punch!

I really love this .. for me, this is what shows should be about .. having fun with your dog and taking the best dog home .. points are an added bonus ..... but I hope you get those as well this time.  

So glad things are going so well. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2021 at 5:26 PM, Tassie said:

I really love this .. for me, this is what shows should be about .. having fun with your dog and taking the best dog home .. points are an added bonus ..... but I hope you get those as well this time.  

So glad things are going so well. 

Nope no points. I was a bit slack with the training in the lead up and he was a bit over excited and kangarood !! There’s always next time. In a few weeks!

• Like 4