Do you "do extra things" for your dog when adding a new animal to the household?

persephone

I send update messages to her foster-carers , and had  to smile last night . I mentioned how she & Clive were almost eating together , and they mentioned their shock at how much the "Flying Ninja Cat" had mellowed!  :rofl: 
Anyway- she certainly has mellowed- instead of spitting fire & brimstone at Don this morning, she just gently sniffed his paw  :)

Photo Resizer 2021_04_16_10_07_25.jpg

• Like 7

had to put this one in - here's the one causing all the trouble . I am standing doing dishes, and here she is ....gotta be touching my feet , somehow . Just before this shot she had her head on my foot! She's a strange wee beastie :love: 

174220394_247614293810187_1088601258880602555_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=58c789&_nc_ohc=mjJRq2oOMHwAX9Xzxia&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&tp=6&oh=f9615ef0357e5fc2fba0dadeb2e48ac8&oe=609E9A78

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, persephone said:

I send update messages to her foster-carers , and had  to smile last night . I mentioned how she & Clive were almost eating together , and they mentioned their shock at how much the "Flying Ninja Cat" had mellowed!  :rofl: 
Anyway- she certainly has mellowed- instead of spitting fire & brimstone at Don this morning, she just gently sniffed his paw  :)

Photo Resizer 2021_04_16_10_07_25.jpg

Is Don... is good!

Bobbin seems to be starting to understand that not all dogs are to be bashed up... good girl Bobbin!

T.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, tdierikx said:

starting to understand that not all dogs are to be bashed up

yes :) Nice to see !

Off topic- she has the most amazing plush coat ..with no longer hairs - just a short thick winter coat , unbelievably soft , and lovely to stroke  :love: 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Good boy Clive! Good girl Bobbin! Small steps forward in your blossoming friendship...

Hey Bobbin... Clive will make an awesome warm snuggle buddy during the colder months... just sayin'... hehe!

T.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1