Do you "do extra things" for your dog when adding a new animal to the household?

I reckon miss Bobbin will be sleeping in with you and Clive shortly. :laugh:

Edited by Kazm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I send update messages to her foster-carers , and had  to smile last night . I mentioned how she & Clive were almost eating together , and they mentioned their shock at how much the "Flying Ninja Cat" had mellowed!  :rofl: 
Anyway- she certainly has mellowed- instead of spitting fire & brimstone at Don this morning, she just gently sniffed his paw  :)

Photo Resizer 2021_04_16_10_07_25.jpg

• Like 6

had to put this one in - here's the one causing all the trouble . I am standing doing dishes, and here she is ....gotta be touching my feet , somehow . Just before this shot she had her head on my foot! She's a strange wee beastie :love: 

174220394_247614293810187_1088601258880602555_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=58c789&_nc_ohc=mjJRq2oOMHwAX9Xzxia&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&tp=6&oh=f9615ef0357e5fc2fba0dadeb2e48ac8&oe=609E9A78

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, persephone said:

I send update messages to her foster-carers , and had  to smile last night . I mentioned how she & Clive were almost eating together , and they mentioned their shock at how much the "Flying Ninja Cat" had mellowed!  :rofl: 
Anyway- she certainly has mellowed- instead of spitting fire & brimstone at Don this morning, she just gently sniffed his paw  :)

Photo Resizer 2021_04_16_10_07_25.jpg

Is Don... is good!

Bobbin seems to be starting to understand that not all dogs are to be bashed up... good girl Bobbin!

T.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, tdierikx said:

starting to understand that not all dogs are to be bashed up

yes :) Nice to see !

Off topic- she has the most amazing plush coat ..with no longer hairs - just a short thick winter coat , unbelievably soft , and lovely to stroke  :love: 

• Like 3