Dog decals

15 hours ago, Rascalmyshadow said:

Does anyone know of a company that makes personalised decals from photos that are good quality and suitable for sticking on car windows.

there are quite a few rascal, if you search for 'personalised decals from photos Australia' some local ones pop up

I’ve thought about this too and one company that I found ( American though) is mypetprints.co 

They sound ok. You upload a photo of your pet, choose the size of decal,  can add their name too, if you like and can also choose between black/ white or colour. 

44 minutes ago, Kazm said:

I’ve thought about this too and one company that I found ( American though) is mypetprints.co 

They sound ok. You upload a photo of your pet, choose the size of decal,  can add their name too, if you like and can also choose between black/ white or colour. 

That’s sounds good, do you know if they can pull just your dog off the background to make the decal or is it the entire photo

4 hours ago, Rascalmyshadow said:

That’s sounds good, do you know if they can pull just your dog off the background to make the decal or is it the entire photo

Not sure. I haven’t gone much further into it but at a rough guess I think they possibly could. From memory I think you can message them any questions.

It was a while ago that I was looking into.

Edited by Kazm

• 2 weeks later...