Hills D/D

If anyone in Sydney (but not a locked down IGA) sees Hills D/D venison and potato formula at their vet can you let me know?

It is on back order everywhere including with all the online retailers (yes, including those who have it on their websites).

Please respond only if you have literally just seen it at your vet not just if your vet

stocks Hills, you saw it a month ago, or you saw it on a website. I don’t want to waste everyone’s time. :) 

Edited by Papillon Kisses

3 hours ago, Papillon Kisses said:

If anyone in Sydney (but not a locked down IGA) sees Hills D/D venison and potato formula at their vet can you let me know?

It is on back order everywhere including with all the online retailers (yes, including those who have it on their websites).

Please respond only if you have literally just seen it at your vet not just if your vet

stocks Hills, you saw it a month ago, or you saw it on a website. I don’t want to waste everyone’s time. :) 

here's an on-line supplier that appears to have stock  @Papillon Kisses they are in Victoria  https://www.bestfriendspets.com.au/p/hills-prescription-diet-dd-skin-and-food-sensitivities-dry-dog-food-798kg

1 hour ago, Boronia said:

I’m not sure whether they have it in stock anyway (Petbarn for example says they have it when they don’t), but they only do click and collect for this item and the Sydney stores are in high covid rate locked down suburbs. Thank you for checking though. :)

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Papillon Kisses said:

Ah sorry I forgot to update. Our vet was able to get some in. Must have finally come off the dock at Sydney port. Thank you so much for checking again. You all are so kind and thoughtful!

i needed to take Henry to his vet this morning for his Synovan injection and asked the nurse if they could get the DD; she had a look at her suppliers and said she could so that's why i checked on-line.

I'm glad you could get some :)

• Thanks 1