I have good news.

Kirislin

I really appreciate all the name suggestions.  Some of them I’d thought of as well, they’re all really good.  I tried a few on him and many more that weren’t mentioned here and nothing stuck.

I’m going to call him Soda.  As in Creamy Soda, or in his case, sometimes, Screaming Soda. :laugh:

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Kirislin said:

I really appreciate all the name suggestions.  Some of them I’d thought of as well, they’re all really good.  I tried a few on him and many more that weren’t mentioned here and nothing stuck.

I’m going to call him Soda.  As in Creamy Soda, or in his case, sometimes, Screaming Soda. :laugh:

And sometimes, So So.  :heart:  :heart:

• Like 3

I was awake at 5am which is normal for me. Snuggled in bed, warm and toasty. I heard the click clack of the dog door. Hang on, Neko and Secret are right here. Hmmmmm it might be a possum. I’ve sometimes wondered if possums, or worse, RATS can get in and out through it.  Maybe it’s the wind? No, I can’t hear the wind.  Then I hear the thump thump thump of heavy dog footfalls.  Uh oh, unless Tag or Puck have come back it can only be one thing! Soda Pup!  Did he manage to escape his crate and actually take himself out to the toilet?   If so I’m very impressed with just how clever he is. I just hope he used his clever escape for good and wasn’t a Soda Stream on the carpet.

• Haha 11

6 hours ago, Rebanne said:

and...............?

Nothing found as yet.  Phew!   I’m not assuming he’s house trained as yet, but I’ve never had a puppy that was showing signs of preferring to toilet outside as young as this puppy.   He’s fantastic! :happydance:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, tdierikx said:

What about Obi? Short for Oberon... and follows the Midsummer Night's Dream theme started by Puck... *grin*

T.

A super nice fellow at our dog club has a lovely Whippet boy called Obi ... getting on now, but the nicest dog, and the name really suits him. :)

• Like 2