Update on my psycho dog

21 minutes ago, Powerlegs said:

Trolls or otherwise, what the offending posters are saying about this poor little dog is very ugly and upsetting. 

Oxygen wasters....I not only feel sorry for the poor little dog, but also feel for his wife & kids to have to live with such an unfeeling oxygen wasting monster.  I am however thinking that Catman is just a troll as are the other two

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, sheena said:

Oxygen wasters....I not only feel sorry for the poor little dog, but also feel for his wife & kids to have to live with such an unfeeling oxygen wasting monster.  I am however thinking that Catman is just a troll as are the other two

For all I know there is no dog...just someone wanting attention.  If there is a dog, the person won't listen to advice.  It's similar to yelling at a dog for unwanted barking.  

• Like 2

On 14/10/2021 at 10:36 AM, sandgrubber said:

This is the ugliest thread I've seen on DOLF...and I've been following for more than a decade.

I’ve seen much worse than this, deliberately targeted at posters, just for sport.

• Like 2

On 14/10/2021 at 10:36 AM, sandgrubber said:

This is the ugliest thread I've seen on DOLF...and I've been following for more than a decade.

51 minutes ago, Kirislin said:

I’ve seen much worse than this, deliberately targeted at posters, just for sport.

Me too, @Kirislin and I was the target of several :rofl:.  Most have long gone, thank heavens, but a couple still around.  There was a site where all these witches would gather to plot their next target.  I felt sorry for them a lot of the time because such nastiness must have an affect on their well being.  What really bothered me, though, was that most of them were mothers, so god knows what values they imparted to the next generation.  

The horribleness of this thread is because the vile words and thoughts are aimed at a tiny little animal who has absolutely no say in the matter and, again, this vileness is perpetrated by adults with children.   

So perhaps it is worse?

Edited by Loving my Oldies
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, sandgrubber said:

It's similar to yelling at a dog for unwanted barking.  

OOps....Glad we don't haveneighbours- LOL I stick my head out the door and yell at my dogs to 'Bite your bum'  if they bark at The Boss's vehicle or something else they know perfectly well! That is a very technical command, that - and it usually works ;) 

• Haha 7

Update on Taz. Thats the name of that old Tasmanian Devil cartoon character which goes into a tornado fit for no reason. We had the family over for a BBQ on Saturday (I'm not actually from VIC). Taz Palpatine bit 3 guests in one night, my sister, my nephew and my mum. So the next day my wife finally agreed that sending her to a rescue is a good idea. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I'd happily help (Sydney NSW). 

But there is often a chi rescue nearby to wherever you are. :) 

If you are ok to advise the region you are in, there's sure to be help available from an understanding rescue. Feel free to message if you're not comfy posting online.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1