TV Vet Katrina Warren Blasts Dog Owners For Not Leashing Their Dogs

Deeds

https://9now.nine.com.au/a-current-affair/australian-guardian-dog-owners-devastated-after-breeder-takes-family-pets-back/3ddaec4d-777d-45c4-9f26-5cb787dd59a1

The lawyer interviewed commented that the Sale Agreement for these dogs was more like a hire purchase agreement rather than a sale.

Are Guardian Agreements the new normal when purchasing a dog or does it only apply to "Oodles".

I saw Dr Katrina Warrens interview the other day and completely agree! There are so many dogs lately with absolutely no manners, but people seem to think a cute dog doesnt need manners, especially if they are small. Reminds me a lot of miniature ponies, some people don't train them because they are tiny, and then they turn into hell demons that kick and bite and those people wonder why. I have seen a number of bizarre training trends on instagram/tiktok lately. I love dogs, but having boundaries and basic expectations of an animal is not cruel or evil as many on social media seem to think now. Makes me doubly glad that I am not a parent as I am sure that is a much worse realm to deal with :laugh:

• Like 2