Class action against RSPCA

Tempus Fugit

Some of the comments are interesting.

Also interesting that it's sponsored by a 'wealthy contributor' and they are using a protonmail.

It seems a bit iffy.

There's no way anyone should be sending personal information to random people who aren't happy to be named themselves.  

• Like 4

I would love to see the RSPCA more accountable for what they do and don't do but most of all I'd love for them to actually be doing all the work to protect all creatures great and small that their donors think they are with their millions. And if they are going to farm out a lot of animals to independant, unfunded rescues to foster, rehabilitate, vet and rehome (while patting themselves on the back in their stats) then they should also be sending some money with the animal. I don't think they do anything well anymore and haven't done for a long time.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Powerlegs said:

Some of the comments are interesting.

Also interesting that it's sponsored by a 'wealthy contributor' and they are using a protonmail.

It seems a bit iffy.

There's no way anyone should be sending personal information to random people who aren't happy to be named themselves.  

The comments are very telling.  It seems the admin of that particular page doesn't believe Biden is President or covid /vaccines exist, and  says that all Governments will be cut by 10% for some weird reason.  I doubt that they have anything to start a class action or any idea of what is involved - and I doubt anyone would take it on.  

• Like 4

I have proof of lying and distortion of facts, but as I wasn't the target of the case in question, and that person was so traumatised by it all, I can't put forward that evidence to any group willing to take on the juggernaut... *sigh*

I have around 1000 pages of bullshit "evidence", backed up by 5 hours of their own bodycam footage that contradicts their evidentiary statements, expert witness statements that blatantly lie, etc...

... and that is only ONE case...

T.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, stellnme said:

The comments are very telling.  It seems the admin of that particular page doesn't believe Biden is President or covid /vaccines exist, and  says that all Governments will be cut by 10% for some weird reason.  I doubt that they have anything to start a class action or any idea of what is involved - and I doubt anyone would take it on.  

I would be quite happy to look into it regardless, If I had an interest in doing so.

If the class action can be separated from the dodgy doings of some its supporters, I doubt any thing less than a class action will bring the accountability and recognition of wrong doing people are asking for.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.  If they are too tangled.... You can't win. 

Edited by moosmum