Sharing mum n puppy pics

asal

This is Jedda, her brats are 8 weeks now

looking at all the flab on her I cant help but wonder why didn't the ANKC counter all those skeletal photos the opposition keep posting?  with the thousands of picks of ankc mums and their pups?

The public think having a litter drains the life out of the mums because it wasn't done. Is it too late to teach Joe public the truth ????????????

there are actually six of them but some left this weekend already

295751570_10224243205380146_5579616209275295473_n.jpg

295761382_10224243203780106_6834384002322412601_n.jpg

295771414_10224243207740205_4015103839924771350_n.jpg

295792652_10224243199099989_7120107699301363298_n.jpg

296811711_10224243212060313_1802723964457474096_n.jpg

295796842_10224243199660003_1010001155633417289_n.jpg

295785860_10224243199980011_6371472879461690776_n.jpg

297101803_10224243030735780_7151850888834164259_n.jpg

Edited by asal
  • Like 6

We all know none of our mums end up looking like the ar nutters photos.

I know Jedda is not unique in the yummy mummy stakes.

How about sharing so people comming to dogzonline can see how fab our mum's are when their pups are 8 weeks? 

• Like 3

Connie with her first litter,  obviously not 8 weeks yet, 12 of them,  also some 9 years ago. Her mum was bred by Arizona, Her dad Ch Itsozi Out of the Blue. Connie is my only non Berrilyn descended female line and fits so well with them.

one of her daughters is Red Foxi Lady, By Ch Pureheel Royal Echo, she won 8 best in shows for her thrilled owner, a blue sister, sorry forget her name won 4 best in show or best in breed 

DSC_1134 (2).jpg

Edited by asal
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting?

Almost 2 weeks and not one of how many members has been motivated to show off their mums?

I know there are at least 1,248 breeder members with puppies advertised for sale, so ?

Would I be correct that sadly every one is afraid to share photos of their mums and bubs.

Well, except when must take the risk of being judged as a possible puppy farmer when advertising their puppies?

This was once a thriving forum.  

Now its just about dead as a dodo, just as the ANKC is heading so inextricably.

As one commented , everyone has moved to face book. or as I like t call it FACEPLANT.

You virtually find it impossible to find a thread you were interested in.  there is no file to click on faceplant to find old and archived threads. like how to help swimmer puppies as one member here asked.

Even worse their ignorant thought police can put you in fb jail simply because they haven't a clue what your talking about so instant jail (one made a comment about castrating males and jail they went) (seemed the thought police thought they meant human males)  unless you can explain their mistake and often there is no appeal let alone explanation.   Last but by no means least, you cant even mention, saints forbid that you want to sell or rehome a dog or puppy? Let alone an animal of any kind whatso ever

SO why on earth make that egotistical billionaire even more money?

As for the continual quest to prove how ethical and responsible you are by treating puppy searchers as potential puppy farmers ?

You are driving them away in droves into the arms of the real puppy farms and backyard opportunists who wouldn't even dream of health let alone temperament being a priority.

A lady drove all the way from Queensland, an 11 hour drive because she couldn't wait to see her puppy she had been waiting for over a year for her puppy.  She wants to breed and show purebred. She wants to be an ANKC member.  Yet in her search for her girl she discovered telling the truth meant either she was hung up on, or her calls and emails were never replied too. It took her 2 years to find someone who would even discuss it with her let alone consider showing her their puppies? Thanks to all the rules she couldn't even apply for her prefix until she had her girl puppy.

She already knew when she wanted a male where she was coming, she was very particular what she wanted and knew she would get a call when one like him turned up. She was just as particular what she wanted in her girl.

NO wonder the ankc member ship is imploding.  Very few newbies are as determined and patient as this lady.

Is there any chance enough will wake up and welcome newbies instead of this ever smothering suspicion?

You are doing the ar nutters work in ending the gene pool of the breeds you profess to love?

Edited by asal

WOW ! 

nsw parliament is a "toxic, unwelcoming workplace and this report is the first step to address and change this"  "report finds systemic bullying"   gee so many of my friends sure have known that the second someone pointed the finger with "puppy farmer" the cry!

so at least the problem is pervading all levels of this nation not just ankc?

Edited by asal

• 7 months later...

morning all.

anyone here?

thought I will post a pick of my last litter and mum.

such a dead forum these days and soon so will the dog world once AJP has succeeded in shoving their  latest  legislation though.

just put an add for my puppies and decided to put it on gumtree as well along with the link from Dogs NSW asking us! the almost dead to help save our dogs and along with it purebred dogs and the ANKC.

so here is my starving exploited mummy dog and her pups and the link I put along with it on GUMTREE!   

image.thumb.jpeg.c3ad3828f61a33bf47a89b1ceb691d16.jpeg

https://app4.vision6.com.au/em/message/email/view.php?id=1389800&a=77143&k=V0urX55QsPQEqVDGVhFzkdJecx57WRzFQQgRfH8ygu8

SOOO! 

I LOOKED UP HOW MANY LITTERS ARE HERE TODAY Advertised on DOGZONLINE   1,433 litters     HOW ABOUT IT FOLKS? .   

IF EVERYONE of you also advertised your litter with a link to  your advertisement on Gumtree, or anywhere else you advertise besides Dogzonline and   include the same link to our ANKC'S request to share their link to all family and friends.

Think how many millions of Australians will get to learn what is really going on with the animal rights nutters?

Its a tiny extra cost compared to the cost of raising your darling puppies and the added bonus is you can not only add ten photos of your puppies and parents to the six you have on Dogzonline as well.

YES,  the majority of you are not NSW residents, BUT perhaps you may have noticed every single state of this nation has is now being poisoned by the animal rights nutters who have made it their business to run for election and destroy you?  Isn't it about time the pet owners woke up and ran their own representatives?  OR AT THE VERY LEAST, ensure no AR nutter's get elected and let loose in any parliament surely?

You will have made a concrete contribution to stopping in their tracks the ever increasing pressure of such oppressive legislation aimed NOT at ending puppy farms but ending the existence of purebred dogs which is the real PETA objective.  Has been since the 1980's, from the first day I sat and heard Betty Stepkovitch and Nancy Gate parroting what they had been told.  "we have to eliminate puppy farmers and backyard breeders".  

I asked them then,  "look out your back door, what do you see?   Your campaigning to eliminate yourself!"

They didn't under stand then and sadly just about all the members then and today still don't get that they are ALL THE TARGET!

YES! 

Trying to warn fellow members has made me a target instead. But gee how stupid are they who refuse to learn the truth?

Surely 40 years is long enough by now to see I was right all those years ago. 

How did I know?

I am not exactly sure, but perhaps because as a child I was constantly told how my grandfather's family became Black Irish, after they fled Spain during the inquisition, when thousands died for no greater reason than some one could send you to your death by accusing of being a heretic with no more proof than the accusation.  Sound familiar?  History sure does repeat after all.  The witches of Salem learned the same the hard way.

But, now it is our pets facing extinction.

The human race seems to have a real weakness for wanting to be part of a hunt?  

Well folks, hugging your self tight with your "responsible, ethical", blanket hasn't seems to work for the past 40 years.   Will you stop being part of the problem, dobbing in anyone you dont like or think offended your sensibilities for not walking to your drum and actually ALL WORK TOGETHER FOR A CHANGE?  

the clocks ticked down so far now the PETA mob have even gone public they "expect the domestic dog and cat will be extinct within this generation"

All AUSSIES do like to fight for the underdog, well folks your so the underdog at this point its fight or lose your pets.

Believe it or NOT!

It's interesting the half witted politicians of the other parties aiding and abetting them in return  to get them to vote for whatever it is  they want passed for their party, either have not twigged what the end results are going to be or simply don't care long as they get what they want.  Politics certainly has become incredibly dirty, so much control of our lives has been taken, wonder if the people of Germany noticed before it was too late too?

So anyone here willing to stand and be counted?

or we face another 40 years with heads in the sand?????

It is perhaps a very unknown fact to you all, but even longer than 40 years ago it was recognised how important our pets are to the health and well being of the people who have pets, along with the health and well being our our pets very existence.   Live longer, mental health benefits as well, were documented already.

But do the pollies care?

Doesn't look like it.

Well Troy we better be praying the members have an      epiphany  before the time has passed the no return mark.

1. a moment of sudden and great revelation or realization.
    "a few years ago, I had an epiphany"

6f7b66389422e1b8386534f2619b7abe36261fbc

n n n n n night all, folk's

Edited by asal