Ollie - Final Results

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked him up and he came bouncing out and jumped up on me and was all licky with the other dog at the surgery in the waiting room... It is almost like he has not had anything done... When I picked him up to put him in the car, he went all stiff...

Must admit it is great to see him so bouncy, but the vet said not to take him on any walks etc for about a week... He has antibiotics and pain killers for the next few days...

Have not been game to look at the 2 cuts and sutures yet...

Cheers

Jodie

Just picked him up and he came bouncing out and jumped up on me and was all licky with the other dog at the surgery in the waiting room...

So much for keeping him quiet, eh?! :cool:

It's great news that he seems fine even after the anaesthetic. It sounds like Ollie has (literally) bounced right back!

Try to keep him quiet with Kongs, Nylabones, rope toys etc to occupy him. Keep your voice calm so he doesn't sense your excitement at having him home. And enjoy the cuddles. :thumbsup:

Hi Jodie,

Been following Ollie's thread, I am so glad that everything appears to have gone really well.

And am so happy the little man was soo happy to see you! Look after each other & will be waiting to hear what the biopsy shows.

:hugs:

Jacqui

Jodie

That is great news.

Have been waiting for this Happy outcome for what seems forever now

Must admit it is great to see him so bouncy

Who was more excited to see who..... you or Ollie??

So much for keeping him quiet, eh?! 

Short of hog tying him, How will you keep him quite. :)

Wishing you and Ollie all the best.

Keep us posted about the Biopsy.

Hi all,

He is great, we have to go back to the vet on Monday to get stiches out and results of all tests...

Vet still wants him to rest (ha ha)... He follows me around growling and barking (his way of talking) at me and when I turn around, the bum is in the air, the head is down and there is usually something he is NOT supposed to have in his mouth (it is the only way he can get me to chase him)... It is all fun and games...

I think he is just bored because he has not been for a walk since last Thursday morning...

Mooper, thanks again for the loan of the crate. I can drop it off to you when ever is convenient. He only stayed in it the first night, he will not stay in it now (howls like a banshee)...

Thanks all

Jodie

thanks again for the loan of the crate. I can drop it off to you when ever is convenient. He only stayed in it the first night, he will not stay in it now (howls like a banshee)...

Cheeky monkey :)

Glad he's up to his usual tricks, and here's hoping the test results are all good on Monday.

There's no rush with the crate; you're welcome to drop it off whenever. We're out tonight and Friday night but should be home otherwise.

If Ollie's ready for a walk on Sunday, you could always bring him down to the markets by the river after 09.00. ARF will have a stall there for the first time :D

We not long ago arrived home from the vet and Ollie has been given the all clear on the lump/tumor that was removed during his surgery for the bladder stone...

As for the bladder stone, well it was an oxcelate ??? stone and his diet needs to be adjusted a little bit to reduce the protein and other stuff - will be picking up all the info later in the week when I take up another doggy urine sample for them. He needs to have ph neutral urine and the diet will help us do that...

So, SUPER news for the boy all round...

We would just like to thank everyone for all the support and well wishes that we received while Ollie was not feeling well.

Thanks

Jodie and Ollie dog...