Sign in to follow this  
Staff'n'Toller

Toller Time!

6,196 posts in this topic

Here we go...I'm starting the Toller pic thread. Cdenyer, Coop&mango, Tollersowned, SkyesongTollerz....would love to see up to date pics of your Tollers!! ;) Erin I know you've posted some already but feel free to post some more.

Here is a 3mth pic of Geordie.

post-17-1117193437.jpg

@ 3.5mths, now loosing his puppy fluff, and growing his mane! They have to be one of the breeds that change the most in terms of conformation and coat! ;)

post-17-1117193546.jpg

And Another......edit: excuse my fathers moccasins....and no we do not live in Moe! ;)

post-17-1117193862.jpg

Edited by StaffordsRule

KOE   

Come on Toller people you have a long way to catch the GSDs so more photos I love looking at photos of dogs and this guy is so cute ;)

Sayreovi   

Wow he is gorgeous cant wait to meet him ;) ,

Ohh i have plenty of photos LOL just wait i will post some in a minute :D

Yay!! I've been waiting for this post Mel!!

Geordie is soo soo so cute!! Very handsome.

Natasha... I'm waiting!

I'll post some more piccies tomorrow morning

Maybe I'll take some more piccies tomorrow morning

-erin

I had to post this one. This is my 91 year old grandmother with her two favourite dogs in the world. Unfortunately we lost her a few weeks ago, but even after suffering a massive stroke, she was still able to tell hospital staff about *her* dogs!

post-17-1117200255.jpg

Thanks for those!!! All great!!

Have you still got Blaize with you? If so, any pics of him and how is he going?

Cheers,

Mel.

Hiya Mel,

Yes Blaize is still here for the moment. He's been the chiropractor this week and his back was right out of alignment. He's feeling much better now. He's an absolute joy to have around, and is a beautiful worker at training, you can't ask for better attention than he has. Such a willing and happy worker. He's a sponge for affection! I'm sure we'll find a great home for him. No pics yet, I might have to get the camera out over the weekend!

Sharne

Thanks for the update :) It sounded as though he needed something to do from the start.....Geordie is the first of my dogs that hasn't started training really early i.e. 9 or 10wks, and now he is driving me :D He has certainly been out and about....but we are about to start actually doing something constructive so that I can have an afternoon to myself while he sleeps! ;)

Sayreovi   

Haha ive worked it out, now watch out for tonnes of Toller photos :D

NovaandDarcy072.jpg

NovaandDarcy070.jpg

NovaandDarcy066.jpg

NovaandDarcy063.jpg

NovaandDarcy064.jpg

LOL The reason that Darcy is in nearly all the photos is because he is such a dag and will just sit looking at you while Nova will be exploring the yard ;)