Sign in to follow this  
Staff'n'Toller

Toller Time!

6,196 posts in this topic

Misteri   

I wonder if I know that Toller, there's one at our club that I thought was called Keisha, but the name Cacher would sound about the same! She belongs to a rather tall lady whose name escapes me.

Out of curiosity, which kennel do you work at Kyky? If you'd prefer, you can PM me :)

Eyolf   

I work at best friend in macgregor!

I haven't met the owner cause her friend dropped her off but I think her name may be bev?

2tollers   

Thanks so much for posting your beautiful photos of Todd. He had heaps of fun with his old mates. :)

Guest Clover   
Guest Clover

He is a good boy :). I have missed having a red dog to take photos of so it was a bit of a treat for me lol.

Ptolomy   

Happy Easter to you too Cali.

I am not sure the bunny or the eggs would survive if I tried to take a photo like that embarrass.gif

cali   

lol my dogs were all obsessed with those eggs while taking those pics!

DSC_0685_zps19eec03a.jpg

OMG eggs..can we have em??????? please??? can we??? lol

DSC_0707_zps8c077cc9.jpg

the Bunnies are whatever to my dogs, with the exception of my BCs who came before any bunnies, my dogs have all grown up with free range house rabbits, they don't know any different.

Sayreovi   

Aww I would love if my guys could be like that with bunnies, I've wanted one for ages!

Though mine have been raised with pet rats and I could let them run free with the dogs, Nova even had a favourite that would play with him.....interesting watching him play bowing to a rat LOL

So I guess I could try and slowly introduce them mmmm

Great photos of the handsome Todd!

Ptolomy   

We are off to Adelaide on Thursday to compete in their State Obedience Championships. The plan was to take Cider - but we have issues and she is not ready for UD yet, so Scoota is doing a John Farnham and doing one last tour. Its going to be more of a social trip judging by the way training has been going and I have already worked out that Haighs is only 7km away from where we are staying and that the bottle shop is within walking distance. But the occasionally clever one has surprised before - so have packed a bottle of Moet to share with Bedazzled as the boys are now 9 1/2 so this will definitely be their last tour.

Where are all the Toller Brags it has gone very quiet has everyone moved on to facebook, :confused: I miss all the news

Janet, Digby and Quinn

Edited by Tollertragic

Ptolomy   

HI there we are still around - kids are all good. We are working through some training issues with a couple of them and since Scoota got his Grand Obedience Champion title he now feels that doing something half right is ok doh.gifBless him biggrin.gif

We had Denise Fenzi come and stay for a week and I have decided not to enter Naughty Nina until next year and I am currently doing some of Denise's online courses in an attempt to get Nina better prepared for getting into the obedience ring. Cider - working through some issues with her so spending some time each week standing outside shopping centres rewarding for attention. Its not uncommon to see me outside Bunnings in between the wheelbarrows and the moving trolleys with my little red girl shrug.gif We have our Royal coming up at the end of September where in a moment of weakness I entered 2 of the kids in HWM - but not sure it will actually happen at this stage.

How are your kids Tollertragic? and all the other red kids out there........

Hi Ptolomy

Thought all the Toller owners had fallen into a void someplace :laugh::laugh:was a bit concerned. We are all well, Digby is still the perfect Toller as always. Quinn is my ADHD toller give him an inch and you know the rest LOL. Have had a busy couple of years with weddings and Grandchild although we don't get to see him as often as we would like. Have heard of Denise Fenzi must google her and find out more.

cali   

ok I think Baby may be the dumbest Toller in the world! I am on vacation right now, a few of my dogs are with me and a few stayed home with my friend, including baby...so I left around noon on monday and my friend had been at my place with her since about 10am, on tues morning I was texting her asking how the first night went, she said Baby got confused..she let the dogs out for their night time pee, and when they came in Baby had forgotten it was my friend there and not me, she said Baby came in, looked at her with a shocked look on her face and just started barking and barking and barking! rotflmao! I know she isnt the sharpest tool in the shed, but really? spend 8 hours with someone then all of a sudden "OMG!!!STRANGER DANGER!!!" lol