When You Can See The Bridge In The Distance

Hedds

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goodnight my darling girl, please wait for me……...

She is yipping at the bridge right now for you sweetheart, she would wait an eternity.

I love you Jemma J with all of my heart and I KNOW God (or who ever is up there) will obey your yip and open the pantry door for you until one of us gets there. Hearts are breaking but we are all better people for knowing and loving you, you've touched so many in so many different ways, your dignity, your strength, your courage, you are incredible old tart.

All My Love

Aunty Riles

Edited by Joey&Rosie

;) How sad, such a lovely poem Hedds and very befitting by the sounds.

RIP little Jem, run free now with no aches and pains. :laugh:

You haven't lost her, she will be with you in your heart forever until you meet again.

Take care. ;)

Maria :D :eek:

Edited by ~Midniara~

I have been sitting here for a while trying to find some words of comfort but only manage to start crying and starting all over again.

I'm so sorry for your loss but she will forever be in your heart and thoughts and watching over you all.

:laugh:

I'm sorry

"I started this thread 18 months ago, and today it finishes.

My best friend has gone to Rainbow Bridge. "

Hedds, it never finishes........if it did, you would forget. You will never forget.

Don't worry, she will be back.

Did you hear her last night? Or maybe it will be tonight....

you will hear her familiar footsteps.....

she will come to you in your sleep......

and you will look into those brown eyes of memories....

and she will stay with you forever.

I know, because mine did.

Rest in easy peace Jemma.

words can not describe.this old girl .. she has incredible strength dignity and pride and touched so many, she remided me of my old ACD girl who im sure wil be running round looking out for each other keeping all our angels in line,, dodge will show her around too and be a big goof ball, but be so gentle and charming for her. its never easy to make that decision,, you did a brave and wonderfull thing for her she has taken that with her and will never forget , just as you will never forget her and always have her memory with you..

thinking of you all hedds mr hedds banj...

RIP sweet jemmie girl run free and look down on us....

you are in a safe place where the pantry door is always open ( for treats) you can have whatever you like and dont let anyone tell you any different... can just hear her now.. bark bark bark.... u tell em girl !!

Oh Hedds!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: :p What a special gift you have for writing! Those words were truly written from deep in your heart, weren't they? If ever a dog was loved, yours is. Life is not fair, having to outlive our animals. That was just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. Be strong, my friend, keep posting. My husband says that as we get older, life is just a series of losses and we need to get used to it. My question is always, but how? That is one lucky, dear old dog to be so adored.