Rip Little Buddy

Axel

We fostered you 5.5 years ago till you found your forever home, however you were too loving and too cute to be rehomed so you stayed.

You loved to run around like a hypo maniac throughout our five acres, you would sleep with the cats but as soon as you saw one of us humans you would pretend to growl at the cat and she wouldnt even move cos she knew you were just bluffing!

tha day we brought Axel home you cocked your leg on dad's brand new full length wool jacket he was wearing and go into trouble for it.

You never stopped picking on Axel, growling and barking at him, sometime latching onto him. But he never minded always just laid down to be done, or put his paw on you when he had enough.

We knew you were getting old when you starting having trouble getting up from when you were asleep and when you started slowing down, not bouncing around like usual.

You were the best watch dog ever, always barked at every car that drove into the driveway and have been known to latch onto strangers pants that were in our house. You never bit anyone, just latched onto their clothes to let them know you were here.

You and Axel became great mates. often eating out of the same bowl and sharing bones.

We woke up this morning to find you on the back door step lifeless. A mess. Another dog managed to get into our yard, could have been a fox. and attacked you. You looked a mess I cant help but cry when i think of what you went through. If only Axel was out to protect you, ill never forgive myself for locking Axel away last night. He would have protected you till the end. :worship:

Your Angel wings were given to you, now use them wisely.

Axel has been crying all day, barking and calling out to you. hes in histerics. he has never had the yard to look after by himself.

We gave you a buriel where your favourite spot to sleep in the day was. There you will rest in peace my little man. You winter jacket still lays on your mat in the house where it was taken off you yesterday. No one can bare to put it away just yet.

RIP little man run free in rainbow bridge, The only comfort i have is knowing that the last 5.5 years of your life were the best any dog could want. You had a hard early life in and out of pounds and from house to house not really feeling loved or wanted until you came here.

We will miss you Buddy. Just remember Axel still loves you and hasnt forgotten you. :angel: :p

:worship::worship:

Here is a picture of Buddy giving Axel heaps, like he loved to do

axelbuddy1.jpg

thanks guys, I am sure he will be giving all those GSDs some curry up there.. im beside myself, sitting here at my computer crying..

I feel sooooo bad i cant explain it, if only i didnt put Axel in his kennel last night, if only we brought buddy in to sleep inside.. I dont know it sucks

and hearing Axel's cries.

he will get over it wont he? how long will he fret for?

some more of the little man picking on Axel

axelbuddy2.jpg

axelbuddy3.jpg

Fly high little Buddy :( You will be sadly missed by all :) Say hello to my GSD's that are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge :mad Axel don't cry(it makes me sad when you are upset) your little mate will look after you forever from the house of Angels :( Big Hugs and Kisses to you all.... Forever in our thoughts :cry:

I am so sorry to hear about Buddy

It is so hard when it is sudden

Poor darling, but I am sure he will give the Rainbow GSDs a run for their money.

I hope Billy and he have a romp together.

We all know how you feel it is so hard to cope.

Please take care and give Axel heaps of loving

My two are still not quite right - seem a bit depressed still even on walks.

Hugs from us all.

Karen :(

Guest cloverfdch

I am so sorry for your loss :).

Run free little Buddy, you will be missed terribly :(.

I have tried so hard to stay out of this forum because my poor old heart can't take it.

Aweeeeeeeeeeeee Axel :) I am SOOOOO SORRYYYYY :mad

Don't wonder "what if" girl, pleaseeeee don't, when their time comes it comes and a lot of the time we are not blessed with the quiet passing in their sleep.

He lived a life surrounded by a hell of a lot of love and a better home he could never have wished for.

RIP Sweet Darlin Little Buddy

:(

Soar high and give those GSD's as much curry as you can and make Mummy and Axel proud!!!

Hi Karen..don't you torment yourself what "if" we all go through that..my GSD girl has been gone for nearly 3weeks & we miss her so much :( so does our GSD boy he is fretting...we try to give him that little extra bit of attention...that is all you can do..Buddy was lucky to have such a loving family..& Axel will always remember him :)

Run with my girl Buddy over rainbow bridge.

my prayers are with you.

Jan