Rip Little Buddy

Axel

Karen,

dont put yourself through the torture of what if, you did what you did because that is what was done.... you cant change that sweetie & dwelling on what could have happened will only make it harder.

Saying goodbye to a much loved pet is very hard & I believe that it is harder for the pets left behind, they really dont understand.

Your family needs to comfort & grieve with each other, you & Axel need to get your grieving out, so if you want to lay in bed all day sharing timtams & crying than you do that!

We are thinking of you at this time.. I am sure buddy is now up there playing with his new friends & waiting to meet you guys again.

Jacqui

RIP BUDDY

:)

:laugh::)

remindsa me so sadly of Purdys awfuld eath by three black fluffy loose dogs ripping her up blind amnd ala t 9

I am praying for you and hope Buddy meets Purdy and all the other friends over RB

Val

thanks for the kind words..

the house and yard just isnt the same without buddy running around all hypo, we miss his barks and excitement when we all come home from work and school :crazy:

Axel is doing a bit better now, he actually got a little sick and had a visit to the vet on saturday night, was down in the dumps big time.. i broke down like a little child and i just couldnt handle it :eek:

big thanks to Riley for being there for me at such short notice to comfort me when i was saying all sorts of things like 'im gonna sell the dogs, cant deal with the heartache anymore etc..'

Axel is feelin much better now though, hes eating again (not in the yard though :thumbsup: ) and is a little bit more happier, still of a night he cries out a bit though.

its just such a hard time having to deal with my own loss and having to deal with Axel's loss as well, i have to be strong for him though.

thanks for the support guys.

Karen