K9 Force Victorian Workshop

I have just sent an email to the list of interested parties I have so far. If you havent received that email, please send me an email at once.

use [email protected]

you will also need to email me from your email account, not through DOLs email.

The email I sent details cost, location & other details.

I have several clubs & other groups that have asked about an info nite when Im there, if anyone has a similar request, please email me with that also, I will have details for this trip finalised within a week or so, after that it's too late to add anything to this trip.

Thanks, Steve.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all of those who have emailed me, the response has been huge, I hope we can accomodate all those (but I doubt it lol).

I will soon be putting together some final details & from that making a final list of people who will be coming. It's going to be first in, first served type of arrangement.

I will give plenty of notice so the people very keen can reserve their place in time.

I will do my best to keep as many as I can satisfied.

I would also like to add that there are many great trainers that reside in Victoria, thats not the reason I have these workshops interstate. The main reason is that I talk to people all over the country by phone, email & forums daily, & I like to give those interstate people the occasional chance to meet me in person & explain what I have been telling them in person, hopefully demonstrating with a dog.

I have had so many great people travel from every state to see me with their dog, & New Zealand, Tasmania & PNG, & I have been fortunate enough to be able to help those with their dogs with some email follow up after the consult.

I believe part of my reputation has been built as I will come to see people, where ever they are, maybe even Europe next year lol, I have been to the big cities & country towns & have been delighted at the friendly reception I have recieved every time.

I would rather run three workshops of 15 people per shop than 1 with 45 people, just becuase I like to meet everyone & try & spend time with every dog, not the most profitable way to do it but I believe the best.

Thanks once again for everyone who has emailed me, I am still accepting emails of interest for another few days before we start working on numbers.

I sent an email earlier this week, this required the reply "CONFIRMED" to be added, those who dont respond to that email will not be considered for a place.

If you didnt get that email, please email me asap, I will be finalising places this weekend. The subject of the email was "RE: K9 Force Training workshop Victoria 18th November 2005."

If your still deciding, all I can say is that on Monday places will be secured & you wont be able to come along, with over 100 people interested, less than 20 will be coming.

K9: I have sent the emails to those that are coming to the workshop & those that arent, there is one other email that has been sent to those on standby if someone drops out.

We will have less than 20 people attending, so that I can meet everyone & work plenty of dogs, there were 113 people confirmed that they wanted to come, which in no way could we accomodate.

My apologies of your didnt get in, I spent hours working out the list.

If you sent me an e-mail CONFIRMING you wanted to come, you will have either, an email saying your in, an email saying that your on the standby list, an email saying that we couldnt fit you in.

If you dont have any email? email me....

Thanks