K9 Force Vic Workshop

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only just twigged that it's not over the western side of the city, which is what I thought ;)

Tollers I'm coming from Montrose. I don't know if Pakenham is between here and there?

No, sorry guys, it's not.

Can anyone tell me if I need an etag? I'm still not sure on directions from Ballarat.

When I go to KCC park I go along the ring road, over the westgate and through the tunnel - do I want to do that this time? Do I take the Cranbourne/Hastings turn off or whatever it is like I'm going to KCC?

Sorry ;) I'm terrible with directions!

ISH, you will need an etag. You do go through the tunnel and down the Monash. According to the email it's the Berwick turnoff - not sure if that's the same as Cranbourne/Hastings, been too long since I've been out that way.

ISH, you will need an etag. You do go through the tunnel and down the Monash. According to the email it's the Berwick turnoff - not sure if that's the same as Cranbourne/Hastings, been too long since I've been out that way.

I'm not 100% sure on the "turn off" names, but what I can tell you is that you don't take the South Gippsland turn off. Keep to your middle or right lanes until you pass that. You'll be heading towards "Warrigal" rather than Cranbourne/Hastings. Continue on .... you'll pass "Narre Warren" and "Ernst Wanke Road" (not sure if that's the right order. Shortly after, you'll see the "Berwick" turn off. Take it, and turn left into Princes Highway.

You will go through:

Park Hill Drive intersection (lights)

Clyde / Lyall Road intersection (lights) .... proceed up the hill.

Goucester Road (lights) ... this is a minor 'T' intersection half way up the hill.

Round-a-bout - ..... this is almost at the top of the hill.

Manuka Road (lights) .... going down the other side of the hill now.

At the next set of lights, turn left. This is Beaconsfield-Emerald Road

Go through a round-a-bout (the Cardinia pub is on the right had side).

Venue is the 2nd last property on the right side after the Cardinia Park Hotel. Refer K9's earlier email for further description of property.

Hope this helps.

See you there.

I think i've decided to leave my dogs at home. I couldn't decide whether to take Jazz or Chelsea. Chelsea being only 5 months is likely to be a pain in the butt, so i think i'll leave her home with Jazz... saves me having to worry about them!

Now, off to find the email with directions. I live fairly close, so shouldn't take too long! Looking forward to tomorrow!

I need to bring my Amstaff as he is the prob, but my shar pei cant stand to be without him, screams and stuff.

So I have to put him in the laundry, scatter the back yard with bones, and drive out the front with the amstaff where the pei cant see him and let the pei out with the bones and hopefully that distracts him enough! hehe :thumbsup:

Would someone who is going from Melbourne who is good with directions please PM me their mobile for when I get lost? I would be very greatful.

I have to deliver a rescue dog to a lady who is meeting me out the front of "Pets at Home' in Narre Warren at 8am before I continue on to the workshop and there is a very good chance I will get horribly lost .

The directions I have are as follows:

Go through tunnel, keep going on Sth eastern Fwy. (dont go to warragul tho, vere left when it turns into Sth Gippsland Freeway) All the way to Princess Hwy exit, get off there, go left down Princess Hwy. Fountain gate shops are on your left a couple of kms down. (Melways ref 108 E4)

Get back onto Princess Hwy, keep going leaving the shops behind - dont go back towards the freeway. That road becomes the main rd through berwick and Beaconsfield. (Melways map 131 - top right corner)

Then the instructions from the email get me to LL's place right? If someone could confirm this for me it would be great :thumbsup: thanks

ISH, I've PM'd you my mobile number, but I don't really know the area and I'm deaf in one ear so I may not hear the phone ... :rolleyes:

I'm not bringing my kelpie/ACD, Emmylou. It's going to be pretty warm tomorrow and she tends to overheat and I'm also using the wrong car to be transporting the dog. The station wagon I would normally use has a cargo barrier, but it's at the panel beaters (big car + narrow space = long scrape), so I've got the little hatch and we don't have the harnesses we used to use in it any more. I don't want to risk having Em trying to sit on my lap at 100kmh because she thinks a truck is going to eat her! :thumbsup:

The trip to Beaconsfield is fairly straightforward for me, yet I will be consulting the Melways again before I leave!!

The first time I had to go to Beaconsfield, I asked my Dad where it was, and he said, "Near Pakenham"..."Where's Pakenham?"..."Near Dandenong"..."Oh, that direction"

I think I will go for the pub lunch this time. Jyra will be happy to have some of the people who decide to stay at the house look after her.