Perthies....

Anna H

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have PM'd Mag Dog Crazy (aka Nic) .... He's apparently tried to make contact with you K9 for some advice on someone over in Perth that could help him work out his dog's fear aggression issues? In addition to the tuition he engages, thought he'd benefit from your workshop too. You might expect to hear from him soon if you haven't already.

Edited by Erny

K9: OK! your cost is $5000 & everyone elkse is free, book the venue Anna lol...

Hey everybody... did you hear that? Spikey is paying for everybody! woo hoo :)

Thanks heaps for the venue suggestions Spikey, I actually drove past Kingsway Oval the other day and wondered if it would be suitable... will give Wanneroo Council a phone call.

Sorry guys for letting this slip a bit timewise... the old preggo hormones have had me in a wonderful daze called sleep! Haven't had much time or energy for anything else lately.

OK, will start pm'ing/emailing you all again in the next day or so - for those that have asked, still yet to work out details of dates etc.

How is everyone for May (the weather should still ok then) - otherwise it'll have to be after mid September if I'm still the one to organise it. K9 - When suits you? and are you sure you really wanna fly, walking is just so good for your health? Will have to check venue etc too.

Will get my a*se into gear now... especially as since being pg I am having no end of major troubles with Chelsea. I'm just about ready to wring her naughty little neck (not literally people!)

Um, unless someone else wants to take over on this one, August wont be possible for me... I'll be 8.5 months preggers by that stage and probably not up to running around with dogs!

My e-mail is bikergrrl79 at hotmail.com if anyone needs to get in touch.

• 1 month later...

Hi ChelseasMum/Chicko :confused:

Is there any news on arranging this? CM are you still organising? Or has Chicko taken over?

K9 mentioned August, but that was a month ago... have we missed the boat for August and looking more like September?

Would love to get this happening guys :thanks:

K9: Once we have enough numbers confirmed I will place it on my website front page www.k9force.net

As you may have seen I have just released a new workshop there in Victoria... That page gets over 20 000 hits per month... so it may help you get more numbers...

I have seven workshops to be run by the end of May, so once they are done (& I have a little rest) I will be happy to look at dates for you...

August is still possible but I have bookings then for consults so it would need to be decided soon.

Ok

August i think is a bit too soon as i know Anna will be pregnant then and very close to popping we might make it September/Octoberish depending on what youd like steve.

I have spoken to Anna and asked her if she would like me to take over so i will wait and hear waht she would like.

Its definetly going to happen so dont worry.

Steve i have pm'd you.