Perthies....

Anna H

K9: I have only 3 workshops planned at this stage for 2006, 1 is the handlers workshop

here which sold out in 2 hours, the other two are private workshops organised by 2 companies also sold out.

I intend running the hanlders one in Vic & maybe again later 06 in NSW.

Also, will be running probably 6 Info nites & 6 - 8 other seminars the topics not yet decided.

The host position for the info nites not yet decided so if anyone in a location not yet covered is interested let me know...

oops double post sorry

Edited by lablover1

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Perth people doing some networking with their dog friends and training acquaintances to get more interest?

The training club that I am involved with has finished for the year, but will hit up a few that I think may be interested in the New Year...

I'm guessing that many other clubs have also wound up for Xmas etc.

Keep the names coming guys!

Bump...

If I had friends with dogs, I would make them come lol

And.. I want what Ricey wants :)

perfect recall no matter what is going on...

Cause at home in the back yard she needs to leave the crack in the fence alone and the German Shepherd on the other side...

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome... numbers are starting to look much better now! :D

Once the obedience clubs start back up in the New Year, I'm sure we'll have enough people to make this happen.

Woo hoo! Now... just gotta look at a venue that may be suitable.

• 1 month later...

Yes, yes, yes, I'll DEFINITELY be there! There's no way I'd miss an opportunity of this sort of thing happening in Perth. If it's two days, I'll be there for both days, regardless of the cost. Would I be able to bring both Rahni and new baby Rex?

I know I've already put my name down with you Anna when I messaged you recently, but just thought I'd put my hand (or BOTH hands) up again when I spotted this thread. Any luck re a venue? Just wondering whether somewhere like Wanneroo Showgrounds might be suitable? I have checked the City of Wanneroo website and both the showgrounds (fully fenced, might be ideal?) and Kingsway Sporting Complex (out near Landsdale) can be booked for dog training or shows. Or maybe Robinson Reserve at Tuart Hill (where they hold the Osborne Park show)? It's also fully fenced, although I guess it might be used for footy/cricket on the weekends. One of those might be worth a try. Have PM'd you as well re this.

Good on you for taking on organising something like this, I'm sure it will be a great success!