Protruding Vaginal Mass

So Dan, how is Princess Tasha doing this evening??

I was thinking the same thing, MM... There are a lot of hungry single girlies out there in doggy land and not so many of the male gender, so a gentle, literate, dog-loving chappy like you will have to watch out  :) 

I think they're sh!t outta luck, Dan is married methinks?!!

Meriment... you've read other posts by myself ;p Surely my tenacity and amazing ability to ALWAYS put my foot in it alerted you to my age!? ;-)

:( Don't know why, you just write with knowledge of someone older. Isn't it funny how we percieve people "online" who we've never met :)

*Mutters to self*... I can't for the life of me remember if Osborne Park have fireworks both nights or just Friday night... :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Arainwen, hahahah if i'm stressing this much for my canine child imagine what i'll be like with my own children :D i guess i treat my dog like a human anyway so i'm sure i'll stress the same amount :( ah the terrible toddler years :) just get your dogs to pull her in to line :)

Hhahahahahhaa well i'd add in there knowledgeable as well then ;) dont see why anyone would think you are irritating :)

Hhahahahah i get it now Pampa and Haven, i didnt read your post Pampa before replying to Havens.....hahahhaha what can i say! 26yr old Dog lover who is apparently literate, tall, dark hair, hahahahahha just messing with ya :D (and good morning Pampa :( ) i'm sure there arent any girls in here that would think i'm a "super catch" :)

Shouldn't be any problem getting your girls in if they go through quarantine..i am sure it will work out well for you. I'm sure there is someone on this forum who is a registered quarantine facility who might be able to help out.

The Princess is going very well this evening thanks :) she's over the groginess and is back to her old self talking and being a comedian....she's certainly loving all the attention. She is a little more placid at the moment so i think she intuitively knows she has to be careful but other than that you wouldnt know anything was wrong. She is also a little more sooky in that she doesnt seem to like being on her own....either that or she knows that she will get pats if she is around someone which might explain why she is following everybody around. There have been some funny moments though with that cone she has on her head!

I had a close look at the work the vet did today and it looks great.....6 stitches in her front leg and 6 on the outside of her genital area and there are also some interior....all of the stitches are dissolveable thankfully.

I think they're sh!t outta luck, Dan is married methinks?!!

Don't tell everybody that hahahah nothing wrong with compliments :)

:(  Don't know why, you just write with knowledge of someone older. Isn't it funny how we percieve people "online" who we've never met  :)

Oooohhh do i sense a bit of flirting with Arianwen there Meriment :)

*Mutters to self*... I can't for the life of me remember if Osborne Park have fireworks both nights or just Friday night...  :D

Lock them up now while you still can :)

;)

Don't tell everybody that hahahah nothing wrong with compliments :)

:) for sure, for sure!!

Oooohhh do i sense a bit of flirting with Arianwen there Meriment ;)

NO!!! :D If she gave birth to a baby, that makes her female correct? And last time I checked, I also am female. And my partner is definately male. So, urm, nope not flirting with Arianwen!! :(

As for Princess Tasha :) don't they just melt you're heart when they're poorly-sick-injured and need nursing :) Bless. :)

Have you checked out the OT forum yet MM? They often have threads about singles and there are plenty of people who love to play match maker! There are at least 3 DOL couples that I know of, one of whom are engaged and have a bub on the way! Single guys are apparently hard to come by here, so be careful you don't get headhunted :D

He is married.

Don't be starting a Polygamy club too! DOLOFA is more than enough :D :(

ETA: Glad to hear Tasha is on the mend. Fingers crossed on the test results.

Edited by j

NO!!!  :D  If she gave birth to a baby, that makes her female correct? And last time I checked, I also am female. And my partner is definately male. So, urm, nope not flirting with Arianwen!! :(

Hahhaha trust me to put my foot in it :)

As for Princess Tasha :) don't they just melt you're heart when they're poorly-sick-injured and need nursing  :)  Bless. :)

Most definitely....i don't think i've ever seen her desiring so much attention :) sad thing is she melts my heart all the time....there's times where i'll be in bed and her laying beside it and i will rest my hand on her so she knows i'm there! how lame ;)

Have you checked out the OT forum yet MM? They often have threads about singles and there are plenty of people who love to play match maker! There are at least 3 DOL couples that I know of, one of whom are engaged and have a bub on the way! Single guys are apparently hard to come by here, so be careful you don't get headhunted :(

Hahhahahah you lot crack me up :D

He is married.

Don't be starting a Polygamy club too! DOLOFA is more than enough :D :)

ETA: Glad to hear Tasha is on the mend. Fingers crossed on the test results.

Hhahahaha :( i have no comment or comeback hahahahah

Thanks J, she is most certainly on the mend....she got me upset tonight though! we have a section of sand that she lllooovvvesss to go and lay in! i let her out of my sight for 5 seconds tonight and guess where i found her! in the sand! great thing to do when you have six stitches in your genitalia....i have more than my fingers crossed :) and i think with the good wishes that have come through from this post that there are a lot of other fingers crossed out there as well ;) thanks everybody

Oooohhh do i sense a bit of flirting with Arianwen there Meriment 

NO!!!  If she gave birth to a baby, that makes her female correct? And last time I checked, I also am female. And my partner is definately male. So, urm, nope not flirting with Arianwen!!

*LMFAO* :D :):(:)

I dont think my partner would mind! You know men! *LMAO*

Dan... I go and check on my two legged baby every few minutes when she is in bed. She sleeps really well. I am just paranoid something will happen to her :)

Babies are different to dogs... they are both more fragile and more robust. Its like the hardest part of raising puppies 24/7 for years and years ;)

I'm going to be exhausted by the time Keira goes to school!

Hahhahahahah Arianwen am i going to have to ask for people to post photos of themselves soon :D and are you saying that men are primitive creatures driven by compulsion and animalistic desires hahahhaaha

Being paranoid is good! it shows you care :( I bet you wouldnt give her up for all the money in the world though :)

Hey Dan... you're a guy, you know its true! *L* What is better than having a woman all to yourself? Its having several women all to yourself... isnt it? *L*

Maybe someone should start up a dog lovers matchmaking site! *L* All the men on there would be popular little cookies. I love watching men at the dog shows being hounded by lonely women... no pun intended.

Oh no... especially with everything I have been through. I almost died several times for that little creature. :) She is my world.

Who would have thought people die because of childbirth in this day 'n' age!!

It just saddens me to think that she will never love me as much as I love her and one day she is going to leave and make someone else happy and hopefully be a wonderful partner :D

Like sending puppies to their new homes only on a bigger scale!

When I realised how much you love your own children but how they just never love you back as much I apologised to my mother and gave her a hug! :( So sad.

Hey Dan... you're a guy, you know its true! *L*  What is better than having a woman all to yourself?  Its having several women all to yourself... isnt it? *L*

Hahahahah well, um, i dunno :) you tell me oh knowledgeable one ;) I'll just go back to sitting on the fence....it's safer there

Maybe someone should start up a dog lovers matchmaking site! *L*  All the men on there would be popular little cookies.  I love watching men at the dog shows being hounded by lonely women... no pun intended.

Oh admit it! you just love watching the men....lonely women or no lonely women :( :D

Oh no... especially with everything I have been through.  I almost died several times for that little creature. :)

You talk about it so matter of factly.....you certainly must be one strong woman Arianwen...either that or you deal with things extremely well

It just saddens me to think that she will never love me as much as I love her and one day she is going to leave and make someone else happy and hopefully be a wonderful partner  :)

Then think of the Grand Children you can spoil....and then hand back at the end of the day...that's called justice for all the pain you went through when she was a child :)

When I realised how much you love your own children but how they just never love you back as much I apologised to my mother and gave her a hug!  :)  So sad.

You know by you doing that you showed your mum that you love her just as much as she loves you...so it is possible to love your parents just as much as they love you...it might just take them some time to realise that. It wasn't until i was 25 that i thanked my Mum and Dad for bringing me up the way they did....i didn't have the greatest upbringing and Mum and Dad seperated quite a few times but if it wasn't for that i don't think that i would be the person i am today with the values etc that i have.

Hahahahah well, um, i dunno  you tell me oh knowledgeable one  I'll just go back to sitting on the fence....it's safer there

Good idea... maybe I need to learn how to fence sit! :)

Oh admit it! you just love watching the men....lonely women or no lonely women 
O.K.... you got me :) :D
You talk about it so matter of factly.....you certainly must be one strong woman Arianwen...either that or you deal with things extremely well
Whos being the suck now! ;)

I dont know! Seriously. Its just life. I dont know if I am strong or just a gas bag ;-)

Then think of the Grand Children you can spoil....and then hand back at the end of the day...that's called justice for all the pain you went through when she was a child 
OMG! Excellent point! My luck she will be a lesbian and I'll never have grandchildren! :(
You know by you doing that you showed your mum that you love her just as much as she loves you...so it is possible to love your parents just as much as they love you...it might just take them some time to realise that. It wasn't until i was 25 that i thanked my Mum and Dad for bringing me up the way they did....i didn't have the greatest upbringing and Mum and Dad seperated quite a few times but if it wasn't for that i don't think that i would be the person i am today with the values etc that i have.

You know... my father was very abusive... but I would rather a good upbrining and abusive father than being ignored and left to raise oneself! I find the most unbalanced people are the ones who have had a sheltered upbringing ;-)

But I had two sets of parents... my human parents and my canine parents!!!! *LOL*

Good idea... maybe I need to learn how to fence sit! ;)

What would be the fun in that :)

O.K.... you got me :)  :D

Busted :):) ;)

Whos being the suck now!  ;)

Oh pppplllleeeeeeaaaassseeeeeeee :(

OMG!  Excellent point!  My luck she will be a lesbian and I'll never have grandchildren!  :)

Oh, one to always look on the bright side hahahhaha a lot of lesbians are having children now a days....

You know... my father was very abusive... but I would rather a good upbrining and abusive father than being ignored and left to raise oneself!  I find the most unbalanced people are the ones who have had a sheltered upbringing ;-)

Same....and i agree...your upbringing i think is what gives you maturity later in life and it helps shape the type of person you are. Just look at how many super spoilt kids go off the rails later in life (i'm not trying to generalise all kids who have been well provided for in their childhood but there are some kids that are super spoilt)

But I had two sets of parents... my human parents and my canine parents!!!! *LOL*

Have you ever read that story about the boy who was raised by wolves? it's a very interesting read....and that's part of the reason Tasha and i are so close....she was my protector a few times when i was a kid and now i'm hers...

Edited by my_malamute

What would be the fun in that 
Well maybe I wouldnt be so darn unpopular if I kept my mouth shut ;-)
Busted   
Hey... I'm the first to admit to perving on a good looker! :)
Oh, one to always look on the bright side hahahhaha a lot of lesbians are having children now a days....
True... true! :D
Same....and i agree...your upbringing i think is what gives you maturity later in life and it helps shape the type of person you are. Just look at how many super spoilt kids go off the rails later in life (i'm not trying to generalise all kids who have been well provided for in their childhood but there are some kids that are super spoilt)

Exactly :( My cousins were scared of dogs growing up! Both their parents are well to do and they are the prissy kind you might see taking ballet lessons even though they dont want to. One day the neighbours dog was barking through the fence and they were teasing him... so I said "Hey, don't do that or I'll throw you over the fence to him!"... they ran off crying and I got into trouble!! *LMAO*

Have you ever read that story about the boy who was raised by wolves? it's a very interesting read....and that's part of the reason Tasha and i are so close....she was my protector a few times when i was a kid and now i'm hers...

No... I havent. Have heard about it though. My oldest girl Kace has been my best friend since I was 14/15 years old and perhaps my only friend. She got me through a lot as well. I dont know what would have happened to me had I not had her! Dogs are great :) She is turning 10yo next March and people still mistake her for a puppy. This is a pic of her with my daughter. I will never have a dog as good as her again. When she goes I will be beside myself.

keirakace.jpg

I won't go into the details but I will most likely face BIG problems trying to get my babes home du to Breed Specific Legislation (restricted breed laws)....

About photos, there was/is a FANTASTIC thread whereby hundreds of DOLers have put their photos up, guys and girls AND there is even one of our mystery moderator Troy :D

unfortunately I can't find the thread... anyone know where it is ? (it was bought back to life about a month ago and I spent HOURS reading the dozens of pages...)

Its amazing how we tend to picture people we chat with and more often than not, they don't look anything like we imagined them to be...

MM, did you clean her down with Betadine solution or something of the likes after her "sand-bath" to avoid contamination ? Heres my family...

BTW, the bloke is not me !

ETA : woops, sorry about the size... I can't seem to get the photo bit right....

post-22-1133692999.jpg

Edited by pampa

Hey everybody, hope we're all well.....

This waiting for lab results sucks! Tasha is going really well and is back to her old self. Thankfully she pays no attention to the stitches but i still keep the elizabethan collar on her when we're asleep and when i cant watch her...she certainly has her appetite back...