Swollen Anus.. Shes Home.. She Pooed!

boxagirl

last night Bondi woke me up and I noticed that there was a big pink bulb thing on her bum! :( It was like her insides or something.. sort of looked like it was swollen. Really worried me. It had gone back in by the morning.

Do you think its caused by constipation? :D

Edited by boxagirl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without seeing it, no-one on DOL could really diagnose this for you. If she woke you up, it must be bothering her. Maybe its infected anal glands, maybe its something else. Get her to a vet for a check. That is the only real way to be sure.

WEll, thje weird bum thing hasnt happened again, but last night Bondi was vommitting all night (which might have been because I fed her chum can food, to try and make her poo easier) Will be taking her to the vet this afternoon.

Just got back from the vets, Bondi is still there :rofl:

She had no poo/food in her intestines. She was de-hydrated.

Vet is putting her on a drip to re-hydrate her, and is giving her some injections,

and hopefully she will be ok and passing normal poo tommorrow. and If shes not, she might have a blockage and they will do xrays to see.

Im REALLY worried about her now :) you should have seen her when we were leaving the VET, she was so scared ;)