I just used Aloveen, which was recommended to me on here, for the first time last night. It was great, though I did notice that I had to scrub Griever a little more to get the dirt out. The leave in conditioner is fantastic!

He smells so yummy now and is so very soft :rofl:

Definitely Aloveen - shampoo and conditioner - and then the squirt spray :rofl:

Ummm, there's an online store but I can't remember the name of it and don't have it saved in favourites at work. If no-one else has by tonight and I remember, I will post the link then.

It's just a brand of shampoo, condition, shine spray, detangler etc which comes in some yummy smell like, coconut, pina kolada and Kahula. You can get it from most pet stores/suppliers both online and off.

I just used Aloveen, which was recommended to me on here, for the first time last night. It was great, though I did notice that I had to scrub Griever a little more to get the dirt out. The leave in conditioner is fantastic!

Dermcare also sell a Natural Shampoo which I mix with my Aloveen so it suds well in the hydrobath.

There are a huge range of shampoos available, your choice will also depend on whether or not your dog has a skin condition.

One of the best for non specific skin conditions is vetadine which you dont have to wash out.

www.specialfriendsdogcare.com.au