Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pixel

Stafford Fans

25,008 posts in this topic

Rainy   

I got a puppy coat from the wolfs den she made it a little bigger so he could grow into and out of it then i got the next size, ive also seen small kids jumpers used too

Ozstar   
You'd think so wouldn't you - unfortunately they're boys and the wrong colour :(

Personally I would much rather a male over a female any day and how could any Stafford be the wrong colour :D

Must admit I am surprised at the prices some people are asking for now and not just for blues :(

Leanne

Edited by Ozstar

Rainy   

Apparently Lizard season is not quiet over, The red terror just presented me with one very dead blue tongue lizard :( dropped it at my feet and trotted away spring in the step and tail waging very happy with herself. Poor Bluey

Ozstar   

Very cosy looking dogs you have there Rainy :)

Chaos and Salem snuggled up together :heart:

003-0-0_zps0d3dc2e0.jpg

Leanne

Rainy   

My little 'Lady' after a hard afternoon destroying a cardboard something, now to get her to pick up the mess LoL

45A44653-69BC-4997-963D-455702E4C65F.jpg

Edited by Rainy

Rainy   

Well it must be officially winter Diesel keeps doing a runner every time I try to take his coat of LoL

Wreckit he is still in love with them Bahahaha

Ozstar   

Chaos at the park :D

yay freedom...run

028_zpsea47dcc1.jpg

OMG how far is this freedom

095_zps8819e651.jpg

Leanne

SoL   

A sad, sad, day yesterday. :cry:

We said goodbye to our beloved Burton (aka Tykabul True Colours; aka Burty Squirty; aka our special needs Stafford). Still pretty much in shock and I keep expecting him to be there in laundry, hogging the heater.

He wasn't a show dog, he wasn't a stud dog. But he was ours <3 He and his brother Chester were our first Staffords, our babies before babies came along. It's kinda painful right now but I really hope he has his smile back now, as it has been missing for a long while.

Love you Burty. Always. xxx

post-14810-0-41394100-1403657264_thumb.jpg

post-14810-0-66734400-1403657375_thumb.jpg

i think stiles needs a new brother or sister to play with and company when were not home. I'm thinking an older dog, from 1 yr on.

what breeds do you have with your staffy's, apart from other staff's of course?

I think I'm about to walk away from great danes, after much heartbreak and hurtful actions from some person's :mad

Our dogs are never left together when we go out and a lot of people in the breed will second this.

Sorry I should have clarified that. None of my Danes were ever left together when we weren't home either, but having another dog for company in a run next to each other would be better than being alone