1 Week Today

Owned by Shelties

:cool: It's been one week today at 4.45pm since my baby has left for the bridge.

I have never felt so much heart ache as what Im feeling now. :D

Is this pain ever going to leave or is it with me forever :rolleyes: Annie mummy loves you sooooo much and hopes you are having fun playing with all the other angels who have passed.

I cant wait to see you on the other side, I really hope you will come and meet me so my heart can be whole again.

My Angel Annie I love you and miss you so much, I know your in a better place.

Your mate simon misses you heaps he is still so sad thats his playing friend has left him, I cant explain to him what happened he just looks up at me with those sad brown eyes.

Grandma and Grandpa say hello and they send you hugs and kisses :hug

Mummy,Daddy, Kitty, Tinkabelle,Intruder and baby Charm cant wait to see you again, we love you :worship:

Love and Kisses my darling for mummy will never forget you :D :D :) :p

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Darling Annie.

I know the grief you are feeling right now is almost impossible to bear, but over time it will slowly diminish, but never go completely away. Everyone has different ways of handling grief and different timeframes for coming to terms with it and I personally believe it has a lot to do with the relationship you had with your baby.

I share my own loss with you to let you know you are not alone and what you are feeling right now as heartbreaking and overwhelming as it seems, has been experienced by others like myself.

When I lost my darling Cassie on 11/9/99, I really really struggled to get through the grief as we had an extremely close loving bond during her wonderful 13½ years with me. I wondered if I would survive at times as I was so completely overwhelmed with feelings of deep despair, total heartbreak, anguish and such profound sadness. I felt that I could could not talk to anyone about it as they just wouldnt't understand the depth of feeling I had for my baby. I actually wrote (typed up) a tribute to her in the first week after she passed, in a haze of tears and in a very emotional state, about our life together from the time she came into my life until the time she left. I also put together a memorial for her which I have in my bedroom that contains her ashes in an urn, her collar, flowers and various photos. To this day, I cannot share this tribute with anyone, as it is so personal, but I treasure it greatly as it was from the heart during the worst period of my life and even though it saddens me greatly to read it, I still do thru a haze of tears. :worship: :cool:

The fact that I got another dog a few months later did not help ease the grief, but it did give me something else to focus on, as I was responsible for another puppy who lit up my life and very quickly wormed his way into my heart and is as treasured to me as my darling Cassie was and still is. Even though he was a high bundle of energy, he would just stop what he was doing the many times, I just broke down and cried whenever I thought of Cassie and he would come up to me for a cuddle and shoulder to cry on and to this day that still happens. A piece of my heart died with Cassie that day and no doubt the same will happen when it is my boy's time. :D :D

Take the required time to mourn the loss of your darling Annie who will remain in your heart and thoughts until you meet again :rolleyes: . My heart goes out to you.

Denise & Fitzy