"failed" Sheepdog Perry Shows Her Stuff

Depends what state you are in as to whether you can put koolie on the form. In SA we have to get them accepted by the SACA via the koolie register or working dog registers so we don't have to put them on the associate registers as crossbreds.

Looks like she is doing really well with those sheep, they looked calm and nicely grouped. Good luck with her future work, sounds like she has a good one ahead of her!

Depends what state you are in as to whether you can put koolie on the form. In SA we have to get them accepted by the SACA via the koolie register or working dog registers so we don't have to put them on the associate registers as crossbreds.

Yep, this is in SA but the dog is not registered through the koolie register. They have it associate reigstered for agility as a Koolie. I did say to her that given that someone told her it is "not a breed", how did SACA register it as 1 then.

I think it is very disappointing that her entries have been rejected :confused: I recently got my licence to judge test levels and said to her if she rocked up into my ring at a test I would never see a problem with it. Would not even occur to me to think that they were not on the list of breeds :laugh:

Depends what state you are in as to whether you can put koolie on the form. In SA we have to get them accepted by the SACA via the koolie register or working dog registers so we don't have to put them on the associate registers as crossbreds

Hi Jdavis, does this mean that the SACA are accepting Koolies registered with the Koolie Club of Australia the same as Vic, NSW & Qld? It would be good to know, then the relevant forms could be kept by the club to be passed onto people interested in doing the same thing. The forms are currently available on the club website for members to download and it would be a simple thing to have SA forms added as well. Anything to make it easier when so many people only seem to want to make life harder :confused: