1 Month Yesterday

Owned by Shelties

Hey Babe, it's been 4 weeks since I held you in my arms as we said see-ya later, not goodbye it was a till we meet again....

It's been the toughest 4 weeks of my life... :rofl:

I hope you are running free and have alot of fun with all the other ur babies..

Mummy and Daddy love you and miss you soooo much, you will b forever in our hearts..

Grandma and Grandpa miss you too.

Simon,Lucy,Tinkabelle,Kitty,Intruder,Jade,Amber,Skye,Pepsi and Rosie Doe cant wait to see you again. You are mums number 1

Love you my sweet babe xxxx :laugh::rofl:

:rofl::laugh: I know how unbearable it is to loose a beautiful baby, such joy when they first come into your life and unfortunately we think it will last forever, sadly it doesn't, so hard, I find for all the little anniversaries that come along in the first year, then you start to remember all the good times shared, sprinkled with tears, and then a gentle smile, and glad that they were a part of our lives.

She was a beautiful girl. Hugs to you all from Mjosa

I understand how you are feeling. It's been just over 2 months since we had to put our little baby to sleep. :laugh: It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do and go through.

It hasn't got any easier for me, I'm very heartbroken and upset. I miss him so much, I think about him all the time.;)

(hugs)