Dog Chiropractor In Sydney

Norskgra

Can't go past Peter Schofield @ Mulgoa

We have actually taken our Afghan to him a few times and we thought he was good. We have been told by other people that he is not as good as some others. :thumbsup:

Edited by norskgra

we have found Gary Barnsley excellent for our German Shepherds :thumbsup: he is so good that he has been able to tell what their hips are like before we x-ray.

He is also very kind with the dogs & we have never had a problem with the after treatment.

Norskgra

there is a woman who is a veterinary physiotherapist who is supposed to be very good. (Sorry, her name escapes me at the moment.) She does sessions at either the mortdale or Peakhurst vet, your area I think. Several of my flyball friends have seen her and recommend her. I'll try and get her name and contact details this weekend.

Jo

I think the physio you are talking about is Helen Nicholson. I also have her number if you need. She also goes to Strathfield, Penrith and the North Shore.

Having a dog with HD, I can tell you about physios,chiros and acupuncturists :love:

Norskgra

there is a woman who is a veterinary physiotherapist who is supposed to be very good. (Sorry, her name escapes me at the moment.) She does sessions at either the mortdale or Peakhurst vet, your area I think. Several of my flyball friends have seen her and recommend her. I'll try and get her name and contact details this weekend.

Jo

Thanks Tiger Jack and Cavsrescue.

Yes, that is my area. I would like the number of the Physio as well. There are 2 Vets in Peakhurst and I hop it is the one I go to and not the other one as I really do not like them at all. Mortdale is only 5 minutes away from me.

I was actually talking to one of my friends who bred 2 of my fur kids. She is taking 2 of her girls to see Gary Barnsley on Thursday and he was highly recommended by her vet. Before anyone asks, thier problems are totally unrelated to each other or mine.

It's Animal Physiotherapy Services

Her email is [email protected].

Phone number is 4774 9756. You normally need to leave a message and she'll get back to you.

I have seen her at The Animal Referral Hospital at Strathfield and also at North Turramurra. I think if you look on her website, it lists all her contacts

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

As I said previousl, I have been to Peter Schofield and thought he was very good.

We took our Afghan and 1 Elkhound to Gary Barnsley last night and I think he is fantastic. He was very thorough and good with the animals. He picked up injuries that we didn't know the dogs had and I will definately be going back to him if/when we need a Chiropractor again. I have to agree that he is the best.

Thank you to those that recommended him. :rofl:

Edited by Norskgra