Im Almost Ready To Let Go..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. The hardest decision you have ever made, but also the bravest and kindest. It will be so hard to say goodbye. But as you farewell her off give her all the love you can and know that you are doing the very best thing for old Jenna.

She will live on in your heart, memories and thoughts.

I will think of you at this time and send all the comfort and hugs I can. Although it feels like the darkest time ever, it is time for you to rejoice the long years that you have spent together and all the love she has given you. You are truly lucky to have had her loyalty and devotion for so many years, and she yours. You have given her a wonderful life, so take some comfort that she has had a very good innings and really couldn't ask for much more.

Best wishes to you to get you through this sad time. I hope that Jenna's last day is a happy one to take with her to the bridge.

Edited by Kelly_Louise

Oh boy. You're going to have a busy day tomorrow doing all of Jenna's favourite things, taking her to her favourite places, feeding her whatever she likes ... and as others have said, your love for each other will live on.

Be strong tomorrow. We'll all be thinking of you. :happydance2:

It will be a sad 24 hours for you, msj, but be comforted knowing you are doing the right thing. And remember, you know it's Jenna's last day - but she doesn't. It willl just be another day for her. Be thinking of you tomorrow..

Barb

Oh MSJ :happydance2:

I can't type too much cause I'm about to start crying.

I know your pain - I'm approaching the same pain myself.

Please know my thought and hugs are with you. Be strong, and know we are all thinking of you and sending our hugs and prayers.

Big pats, hugs and kisses to Jenna from all of us.

Trace

MJS, you're not alone in your heartbreak and your tears, we are all feeling it for you and I cry as I type this :champagne:

You have made the right decision and I hope you can find some comfort in that. Cherish the last hours you have with your lovely girl, spoil her, love her and cuddle her, and when the time comes tomorrow, know there are many many people thinking of you and sending their heartfelt sympathies and loving farewells to Jenna.

:happydance::cooldance::happydance2:

this must be one of the sadest threads i have followed for a long time .i so feel you pain and if this could be the time i could hug through a computer i would , tears are streaming down my face, as i think of how you would feel to let your best friend go. but just remeber she will always be with you and she will watch over you as your special angel, she will fun free to the rainbow and be at rest in her specail place, i will be thinking of you.. tomorrow is the day valentines day. just means you love her even more and she is going to take that love with her to her next life..... take care of yourself and joey big hugs to all of you and your family... xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

And it's 8 years to the day on Valentine's day that I let my old girl Pepper go. I remember it like it was yesterday and will never forget the hurt I felt.

We will all share your pain today MSJ... as I think most of us here dread the thought of that day for our own special friends... and we will all be sending our warmest thoughts to you and farewells to Jenna.

It might sound strange, but I hope you both have a lovely day to remember and hold in your hearts forever...

I just found this thread, and have been wondering the last few weeks how she's been going.

Thinking of you both today. You are doing the bravest, hardest, most loving thing anyone could ever do for your beautiful bestest girl.

Be strong for her today, we will all be here for you later if you need to chat.

:laugh::laugh: ;) :clap::mad:rofl:

I am so sorry that the day has finally come. You have made an incredibly brave and selfless decision and I know Jenna thanks you for that.

I am thinking of you all and send both you and your OH, Joey and most importantly the beautiful Jenna all of my love and hugs at such a sad time :laugh: