Im Almost Ready To Let Go..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ii cannot say much atm

im having trouble sleeping toniight, i feel very sick emotionally and physically..

i am very distraught..

we did the right thing..but its all very raw atm

i will thank you all better later

thanks for emails, pm's and responses in my thread

theres a huge hole in my heart and i cant bring her back,,shes gone :rolleyes:

Oh dear, I don't know what to say :cry:

This thread has been so heartwrenching for every single one of us who has posted here for deep down, we all know that one day, we too will have to face the same hollow pain that you have been going through over the last weeks, for each and every one of our loved companions that will unfortunately grow old before us...

Thank you for sharing your doubts and thoughts with us and I for one will remember your courage in the face of Jenna's decline and the kind support and suggestions of people here on this forum when it is time to accompany one of mine to the bridge.

Bigs hugs to you MSJ and to Joey who must be feeling pretty miserable too

:rolleyes:

Rest in peace dear, sweet Jenna.

MSJ, we all understand that you are feeling so emotional now. The hole in your heart will take some time to heal, but there will always be a special place for your special girl. But rest easy knowing that poor Jenna is now running and jumping and happily playing over the bridge. There is no more pain or suffering, only puppy smiles and happiness! I'm sure if she could thank you, she would. And I'm sure she is missing you as much as you do her.

There is nothing that will take away the pain, but please know that you showed the ultimate kindness and love to Jenna and her glorious life with you ended on a good note.

Big hugs to you at this heartwrenching time. We all share a piece of it with you.

I'm so sorry MSJ, :cry:

I can understand what your going through. I had to put my little best friend to sleep in December when he suddenly got ill, it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do and go through, and the days, weeks, months following havn't got any easier for me,it hurts so much. I think about him all the time, he was such a big part of my life, it's just not fair when we lose our beloved fur babies. :cry:

Rest in peace beautiful Jenna :rolleyes:

I am so sorry to hear about Jenna. We've had our computer out of action for several weeks so I've only just realised what has happened.

I'm so sorry, I don't know what else to say but that my heart goes out to you.

My best wishes,

Sharon

I can't stop crying from reading these stories. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the time you have and share lots of hugs while you can. Please if you feel it is too much, let go and have the vet out. The only thing worse than losing them is seeing them in pain.

Our thoughts are with you.

Bren