Autumn School Cancelled

after such a successful summer school i was hoping to run another in March but it looks as though i wont be free wednesday nights and every other night is busy for me so i wont be able to. Feel free to pm me if you need help with anything and i'll see what i can do

yb

Me too Connor now has a blocked tear duct most likelt crap from the operation so he went in to have it cleared and they were unable to get to the duct so will have to go make agin to have that done and we had to pay for the op even though they couldnt do anything we're thinking if he keeps going this way we may end up with our own million dollar babay lol.

the joys of doggys. Other tahn thata he is much better seems more relaxed now his eyes arent so irritated but hes very quiet probably from all the chemicals hes had pumped into him lately so hopefuly he will be back t normal in the next few days

yb

Thanks h's ok his tears seem to annoy him a bit but otherwse the op went well and hes allowed to do al the normal doggy things i took him out for a good play tonight and he really enjoyed that you one session of herding and if i say fss fiss fiss he starts looking everywhere and gets all excited so we will have to come back up soon once we have this tear duct sorted probably playing in the dust and dirt isnt the best idea just yet lol