Obedience Club

ReXy

hello fellow DOL mornington peninsula people, i am starting toby tomorrow at hastings where he did puppy preschool , havent been to any classes yet i knw im slack...lol just thought id check to see whos all going so i can say hi... i know theres a few of us that congregate at hastings club... so whos all going.. will see u there with the excited little fluff toby

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going back next week, I'm too lazy to go tomorrow :rofl:

Nat

aww nat come on... i can hear riley now ,,,, pleaseeeeeeee mum can we go can we can we huh huh... pleaseeeee.... toby says hi to the beautifull ebony who he was absoloutly smitten with.... lol he has high hopes that boy!!

hehe, he did have a bit of a crush on her :rofl:

Nah, too lazy cos we are going to the lure coursing in the afternoon - I don't want to mentally exhaust the boy before he gets there!

Nat

yayyy springy i get to meet maxie...... i am starting in puppies this week but he is 6 months so he might go to beginners next week... he is a clever boy...lol well i think so.. look forward to meeting you and maxie

ahhhhhhhhhhh missed it today

We will be back next week if it's not too hot.

Greyhounds and heat without shade do not go well.

We will be the ones with a big white / brindle greyhound (snoozing on the grass)and a small black greyhound (twirling around on the lead), - neither of whom seem to think that obedience is for them..... :rofl:

So we will always be in beginners.

We haven't been since before Christmas but as we paid for 12 months I guess we will make an effort to go back!

AnnieK

hi

Another hastings person here :D

Personaly i prefer tuesday nights......

Usually on sundays i'm just getting to sleep as its time to go.

So i usually miss out on sundays.

So might see some people there then sometime.. ;)

trying to get my sleeping pattern back to normal just for the weekends atleast.. lol

Edited by Frosty&Angel

hi

Another hastings person here :D

So might see some people there then sometime.. ;)

trying to get my sleeping pattern back to normal just for the weekends atleast.. lol

great welcome frosty and angel... i hope to do a few tuesday nights as well... if u see me i have swf toby big dog in little dogs body...hes white and caramel cav x lhasa apso...

hi

Another hastings person here :)

So might see some people there then sometime.. :)

Hi Frosty and Angel! :p

I was going on Tuesday nights before xmas, and saw you lots. I had no idea you were a DOLer, sorry. :p

Hmmm, we might have to change the name of Hastings to DOL obedience after all........ ;)

I'm not going today, have to pack up and clean a house for settlement (blerk), but I 'think' another DOLer is joining the ranks today (are you Springychickadee?) and I hope to see you all there in the next few weeks. :D

Dont have too much fun without me. :) :p :)

ahh the hastings DOL club is growing...... bugger aboutt he house hedds poor banjie misses out on toby kisses again.... and i miss kisses too.. lucky i got some on thursday then.... se ya next week we hope.....

hope to see u there springy , relax max dont worry no dodge only toby for now...