Obedience Club

ReXy

Banjie sends kisses auntie LL1 :)

He got to go to his walking group this morning, very early :) and run with his mates so he'll sleep all day while I'm gone.

Yeah, total bummer having to clean the house, ;) but settlement means we can get the doggy heaven 'dump' facelifted and extended (if the plans ever get approved :p ) so it will all be worth it in the end. Have a great morning you guys! :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you go on tuesdays the mozzies are starting to come out again *G*

last week where starting to get a few, but week before there were none.

Yeah tend to go down mostly on tuesday's.

Works out better and i'm usually awake. lol

Sure most people know my mum Sherril.

im the quiet son steven that usually tags along.

just so you dont get confused.

lol Ballarat will challenge that DOL obendience title, we have 15 DOL dogs that come regularlyand another few not so regular, and more if ISH woud get over the whole GSD Club loyalty thing hehehe not to mention her sisters dogs

have met a few people from ballarat in flyball.

Some nice people with some nice dogs.

love there Aussie Shep. very cute *G*

Shame my Aussie dont seem to want to be as good at flyball.....

Think she must be to smart for her own good. dont seem to get the point of going and getting the ball more than 2 - 3 times. :D

That is Jazz she is in Eureka gold diggers my team :D

actually i left a few dogs off lol just in flyball we have 4 DOL members

were you at Berwick?? and are you going to Nationals?? Im thinking of ordering some lanyards .....

yeah

was sitting on the bench next to the table and the fan.

Was an interesting night :D

I just went along to get out of the house for a bit.

But good fun to go and listen, always like to listen to people talking about dogs and doggie stuff ;)

Edited by Frosty&Angel

who are you tho? lol

i usually remember peoples dogs and dogs name before the person.

heck i know a few people i have no idea the persons name but i know the dogs... :(

lol never know sparty

Think were the only team in Vic with purple shirts??

so if you raced a team in purple then yeah probly was us :)

frosty is the current hight dog so runs every race.

Hoping we get another couple of fast hight dogs so the pressure can be eased off him a little.

i was running Bodie in Div 3 we were start dog most of the day in the aussie shepards team ballarat eureka gold diggers

LOL im fairly useless once we get in the ring i dont notice much except getting Bodie ready (blue and white border collie) i had one of our girls apologising for her dog barking in bodies face while we wait for the start, i hadnt noticed it until she pointed it out DOH!

tho i do remember the purple shirts!! lol 1/2 the time i dont even know if we won i'm usually playing with bodie at the back

we have been practicing 14inches to give our height dog a rest in nationals, Bodie and Jazz dont mind it but the "height" dog and the boxer are not fond of the heght

I'm not going today, have to pack up and clean a house for settlement (blerk), but I 'think' another DOLer is joining the ranks today (are you Springychickadee?) and I hope to see you all there in the next few weeks. :(

Yes Heddsy I went :p

hope to see u there springy , relax max dont worry no dodge only toby for now...

;) :)

Didn't see you there today Lablover1. I was looking out for you and Toby. Max went great in his first day class :)

Yes LL1 where was you? :cry::cry:

Ali you are too kind. Max wasnt great..... he was horrible. I wanted to leave him there..... :eek::(

Yes LL1 where was you?

Ali you are too kind. Max wasnt great..... he was horrible. I wanted to leave him there.....

i didnt make it springy..... husb worked all night... got home at 8 am... and i couldnt really leave him with 4 screaming children he needed some sleep poor bugger..... hoping to make a tuesday class this week....

i dont belive u that max was bad.. hes such an angellll./... what class did u go in??

Hi Frosty and Angel! :eek:

I was going on Tuesday nights before xmas, and saw you lots. I had no idea you were a DOLer, sorry. :cry:

Hmmm, we might have to change the name of Hastings to DOL obedience after all........ :)

I'm not going today, have to pack up and clean a house for settlement (blerk), but I 'think' another DOLer is joining the ranks today (are you Springychickadee?) and I hope to see you all there in the next few weeks. :(

Dont have too much fun without me. :cry::(:)

It's ok miss Hedds, he only joined DOL yesterday. Your not going crazy or loosing your touch....YET ;)

i didnt make it springy..... husb worked all night... got home at 8 am... and i couldnt really leave him with 4 screaming children he needed some sleep poor bugger..... hoping to make a tuesday class this week....

i dont belive u that max was bad.. hes such an angellll./... what class did u go in??

Ohhh I shall let you off for that one. Family comes first! :(

We went in FIRST DAY class - Next week or tomorrow night we shall be in beginner adults I think? :)