Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

Thanks for that...

I will check out the cleaning stuff at the vets...

I think it could have something to do with the fact that it is cold and wet here at the moment as well... We don't like to get our paws wet :dropjaw:

I left the back door open for him this morning and he went into the new bathroom (did I mention that the tiles were new - would that make a difference???), when I said 'you should go outside', he did...

I will keep the back door open and see if he just goes on his own... He usually comes and sits in front of me with a 'I need to go' look...

Jodie

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dropjaw: "we dont like to get our paws wet" :laugh:

the bullies are such fragile little souls - For all their reputation of being fierce..Jake also did not like to get his paws wet, go out in the rain or outside when it was a little bit cool. Note the word cool....as soon as the temperature would drop a tiny bit he would place himself in front of the fire place giving me meaningful looks interspersed with full body shivers. God i miss him.

I use: "Urine-Off" odour and stain remover. it seems to work well.

• 2 weeks later...

We have just returned from the vets, as Ollies temp went up to 40.9 overnight...

The poor lad is really sick, so lethargic and won't eat or drink at the moment...

He had some injections and we have antibiotics to start tomorrow morning...

Prayers and fingers crossed for him, if his temp does not go down he has to go into hospital tonight...

Jodie

Bugger it. I was so pleased for Ollie and for you that things had been going so well. Temperature dropping thoughts coming Ollie's way from me. I truley do hope this upset is short lived, and that Ollie's health re-balances and gets to stay home with you. :mad

Thanks so much everyone...

It just breaks my heart to see my bouncy boy so flat... He does not even get up to greet anyone, just lays there and wags his tail...

Will update when we have anymore news.

Jodie

Jodie , it breaks my heart everytime I hear that Ollie is not feeling well. It's such a roller coaster, but he's battled up the mountains so far, so I'm sure he can do it again.

His cousin Benny is feeling a bit off today too, he's had two rather nice vomits on the carpet, so he may have gone out in Ollie sympathy.

Kisses and hugs for the man

with love from all of us :mad

Edited by Warley