Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

Jodie, I think of you and Ollie Dog often, sorry I'm not on here much.....

Fingers and all paws crossed in this household that Ollie feels better soon, give him a scratch and a cuddle from us here in Vic.

Love

Riles, Rosie & Brody

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has picked up a bit and not vomiting (a good thing).. But his tummy looks swollen, so I called the vet and and he is going in on friday ( he does not appear uncomfortable or anything - so I don't think there is any hurry for him to see the vet at this point)...

Cheers and fingers crossed

Jodie

He has been helping the tiler, waterproof the bathroom (now he has green waterproof paint on him)...

He is a great help to all the tradies doing our new bathroom :)

He is heaps better this morning (touch wood)...

I am great - bounced back from my surgery really quick (well quicker than I thought I would)...

Cheers

J

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Riles,

He is doing really well... Still in remission...

We went to the park this morning and the grass was all wet (it is long too), so he spent ages just rolling around in the wet grass. He had a ball and that is what it is all about now, just making sure he has a great time and stays well...

Thanks for asking

Jodie

Hi Jodie,

Don't have time to read the whole thread but I suggest you contact Ann Neville a vet at South Rd Animal Health, Bentleigh.

She uses traditional Chinese remedies as well as being a qualified vet and has had a lot of success with cancer in dogs including advanced mast cell tumours. She treated one of mine who lived 3 years (until he was 14) rather than the few months we expected and he was well the whole time with no side affects. She has since successfully treated several friends dogs as well.

Hi Jodie,

Don't have time to read the whole thread but I suggest you contact Ann Neville a vet at South Rd Animal Health, Bentleigh.

She uses traditional Chinese remedies as well as being a qualified vet and has had a lot of success with cancer in dogs including advanced mast cell tumours. She treated one of mine who lived 3 years (until he was 14) rather than the few months we expected and he was well the whole time with no side affects. She has since successfully treated several friends dogs as well.

I have sent you an e-mail.

Kind Regards

Staffy

Hi Jodie,

Thanks but we have a wonderful holistic vet in Sydney. Sue and Barbara use chinese herbs as well and we have some here...

I believe that the ladies at All Natural Vet Care have saved my lad for me - without them, I really don't think he would be as well as he is now...

Unfortunately, Ollie cannot be cured as it is in his lymph system and he has 3 more tumours after the two were removed back in 2005...

We just want to make him as well and happy as he can be, until the day comes when I have to let him go... (But we try not to think about that too much)...

Thanks

Jodie

Hi Jodie,

Yes, I know of Sue & Barbara but for some reason I thought you were in Melbourne. I am actually in Sydney and had Spark treated by Ann Neville through my vets up here. I now use Lyn Pinosa from Alternative Therapies in Austral for Trad. Chinese Medicine for both the dogs and people.

Holistic/ Chinese treatment may not cure Ollie but if it keeps him well for an extended period of time that is all that really matters. I have no idea if Spark was cured or in remission but he lived until the average life span for his breed in good health.

Good luck with Ollie,

Karen

Thats great news :thumbsup:

You must be thrilled.......

Well done Ollie dog

I am mona - I count our blessings every day that he is with us and he is happy and healthy...

He is hiding under the desk because of the thunder outside at the moment - big wuss...

Cheers

Jodie

Scratch delivered...

He is hogging the air con at the moment, sound asleep...

Cheers

J

Why am I not surprised :rofl::eek:

I am mona - I count our blessings every day that he is with us and he is happy and healthy...

He is hiding under the desk because of the thunder outside at the moment - big wuss...

Cheers

Jodie

Oh big tough Stafford that he is :love:

I know you count every day you have with him as a blessing but I'm betting the feeling is very much reciporocated (sp?), one special pooch for one very special family :eek:

Lots of Love

Riles, Rosie, McTavish & Brody :eek:

My goodness Jodie, I'm so delighted to here that our little Ollie-dog is doing so well. I've been out of the circuit a while and am just popping in to see after my favorite pooches.

Big kiss to the Ollie boy and family