A Balanced Diet - Help

Is this all being mixed with dog dry food or instead of?

I have a 10wk old pup and she is eating puppy dry food and ive been making up some gravy using powder gravy with chicken stock. some times I steam some carrots and broccilli and add that. Is that ok?

If i give her eggs or yoghurt(is greek yoghurt ok?) do i mix that with the dry food or with raw meat? And how much of it?

I liked the rice because it has a lot of carbs in it, is there something I should substitue with same about of carbs?

I read in "RMB" that dogs don't get their good energy from carbs, but from meat and fat from animals. So grains, rice etc. aren't as important to dogs as they are to humans.

• 2 weeks later...
Dogs don't need carbs, they have no enzymes in their saliva to break them down and their GI tract isn't long enough to process them properly, their nutritional needs are totally different to humans.
I read in "RMB" that dogs don't get their good energy from carbs, but from meat and fat from animals. So grains, rice etc. aren't as important to dogs as they are to humans.

Why is it then, when your dogs are getting fat people will ask if your feeding rice or pasta and then continue you on in saying that if you were feeding that take it out as the carbs are helping to make them fat?

I have changed my guys diets a little is there anything I should add to really give my puppy just that bit extra energy?

She now has:

Science Diet kibble

Sardines

premium mince (not every day)

either chicken wings a caracess (not a whole one) or a meaty bone every day.

Egg (only once a week)

mushed vegies

and

Natural Yoghurt (daily)

My puppy has mostly raw and has no problem chewing chicken necks..he has every night...sometime he will have lft over cooked meat but never cooked bones....when I juice oranges etc for the kids I give my pup the pulp...I've heard carrots and pumpkin are good for their coat.

Ooooo I never thought of giving them them the pulp out of fruits, funnily enough i own a PULP juice bar store and I throw out all the pulp at the end of every day :(

My little girly doesn't have a problem with the necks she will just swallow them whole because she is a pig.

Anyone in the area want some pulp lol?