Male Desexing Implant

Erny

Hey there guys,

Just thought I'd come back to this thread for some advice. I wrote earlier about my staffy Jake who got a suprelorin implant (6 month) in April '07 - the effects of the 6 month pill has lasted longer than the usual 6 - 9 month period that was recommended by my vet and now, one month away from April '08 - Jake's gonads are still tiny!!!

They haven't returned to full size, we were planning to show him and potentially breed from him. ( And yes, I am fully aware of what breeding is about and I don't plan to be a backyard breeder, I'm working toward my prefix right now.) I spoke to my vet in Dec and he assured me that Suprelorin was totally reversible - but at this point in time, I'm not seeing it.

Should I see another vet? Should I contact Peptech and find out what on earth is going on. What are my rights if JAke doesn't fully regain his manhood as promised and as advertised by the company?

Please advise, I'm really getting a little miffed that Jake's hasn't got his balls back! And thanks for the help in advance!

Cheers

Sufen

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic