Interclub Comp Hastings Westernport Frankston And Others

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tess32

I noticed your boy on the Hastings wall a few weeks back IR, was lovely to see so many collies up there :mad

And no we are not entering, we are in serious "sooooo behind" mode.

Nat

Guest Tess32

Good :mad We were there the week before the long weekend, and couldn't make it last two weeks. Must get motivation to get back into it!

Hey Nat

Its not till end of April plenty of time to tidy up and have a go it could be your motivation to get back into it I see they allow food and toys up until the trial type classes in the comp. Im sticking connor in he doesnt know auto sits yet of drop and stand while heeling and has only ever dont one group stay in his life and Hannah will do puppies she only knows sit and come lol so not sure how we plan to do the rest lots of luring me thinks. Anyway im entering for westernport so you guys are the enmy so the less that enter the better lol

yb

Oh, where is it? Venue and exact date?

I'll have to come watch you all. Connor will beat everyone :mad Brains AND looks, of course he'll win. Oh hang on, Tobes is a brains and looks boy too. And Tobes isnt the 'enemy'. Oh dear, what to do. :mad:cry:

DD, enter both your smartypants. Oh Ali, you gonna enter Ty ty?

Could be a good get together day. Are there 'fun' classes for those like Nat and I who havent trained our dogs for months? :cry: Dont worry Nattles, we'll just take pics and hang around looking like we belong..... :mad:cry:

30th april at hastings grounds i have the details here umm for you dd id put one in encouragement and one in novice or stick both in encouragement and get hedds to take one for stays connor will be in encouragement we could have a summer school reunion almost lol

Dont know if there will be a fun ring i'll get rexy to ask tonight if she goes to trianing if so we could have a ball of a time.

Nah summer school students are exempt from being the other team we're secretly training together so Tobes and Connor aare at their best lol

yb

or stick both in encouragement and get hedds to take one for stays

:mad:mad:mad

sorry just the thought of Skye doing a damn thing anyone asks her..the look on her face would be priceless :cry::cry::cry:

Will they let Beck do encouragement as he passed in a trial?

Edited by dogdayz

shhh shhhs i didnt hear that about Beck well if hes in white class and whiet is their enouragment i dont see why not

yb

You know if we get enough Dolers in the encouragement class we could stir things up and all return to the wrong dogs lol

Mmmm...will have to check with club on the rules for this comp, Beck is only in ther white encouragemnt level class, but has passed encouragement externally. So for a club comp is he graded according to his club grade or Novice which is what he would have to enter under if in a true VCA comp. :thumbsup:

Guest Tess32

Ok I'm sorted, me and Heddles watch, take pics, and cheer and thus, our dogs remain pretty and elusively smart...hehe.

Guess you can get away with that as we love your pics :thumbsup: .....but Hedds Im not sure can use the same excuse (ducks for cover) :confused:

Im quite keen on yb's idea that Hedds takes Skye, but not just for stays, give some nice action shots of skye twisting and rolling on the end of the lead when shes asked to sit. :laugh: Not sure which team would lose points for the performance though :p

Edited by dogdayz

Hehe im not sure DD i would say if hes graded at white then he should be able to compete in the encouragement as they arent having a white class per se will ask at club what you should do on sunday

And Glory bea no i dont know the rules inthis situation as they arent running a white class and it is a club comp if white is deemed to be the encouragement exercises then is it encouragement or white class hmm the joys of doggy club politics

yb

Hey hedds wanna take the puppy in the puppy class for me lol theres a dilemma dogs with weternport handler with hastings what to do with the points if she wins lol

Not sure if I'll be able to go. We haven't been to training for a few weeks, but have been doing some at home. Plus Mum is coming all the way from Queensland to spend that weekend with me. Im not too sure if she would want to spend the day at a dog comp :thumbsup: