Thank You Troy

Ci

Thank you so much for this Troy.

There seems to be alot of our furry friends leaving us at the moment and having a nice place to remember them is so kind.

Each animal digs its own place in our heart and I am sending my love to Puddy and Misty who I know are up there together watch over my family.

They are friends, now they can chase each other in a place where there is no harm and they will be there when it my turn to meet me with arms open and kisses.

To Misty,

I only know you for a short time but it felt like you were always with us, it was where you were meant to be and I hope we gave you all the love and security that you missed out on in your life. You definitely put your paw print on our hearts!

To Puddy,

My dearest darling Puddy who was my guardian and friend for 15 years. It is so strange not having you here talking to me, watching over me and I miss your kisses terribly. I don't have anyone to argue with now but I know you will send me a kitten soon to fill the hole you have left. You had a long and wonderful life full of adventure and you left the same way you came in - fighting! My little warrior.

Edited by Ci

I would just like to say thanks too Troy. This would have to be one on the nicest poems about the animals we lose.

Sadly I lost my girl *Astasia Zola AZ on the 9th January 2004 to liver disease, and I miss her dearly. These words describe her perfectly. ;) :rofl:

My Thanks too Troy

A close friend of mine lost her 16 yr old golden retriever in AS during the really bad hot spell recently.

I copied the Rainbow Bridge poem and sent it to her at work. She promptly burst into tears but she said it really helped her.

When you lose a loving companion it is great to picture him at the bridge waiting for you

Thanks again

Erica